Brooks' Photos

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thank you guys, and Eric, I need to get get back into my PS program and do some more learning but here recently I've been to lazy to do it with all that I've been doing at the shop. Again guys, thank you for all the help.:oops:

I hear ya'...

I grew up in a sunny climate. To me, cold was temps in the 50's and you could just pop on a sweat jacket or a flannel shirt.

This climate up here blows! If I want snow, I'll drive up to it, and then go home...and any temps below 50 should be illegal!
pi_freak.gif

When I was growing up I remember seeing -10 degrees on the thermometer and I think we will be headed in that direction in the next few years. I don't mind the cold but the camera don't much care for it.:lol:

My camera was almost too hot to touch during the airshow. It performed well enough, but I was really getting concerned when I realized the lens hood was getting soft. (It's high-impact plastic)

On the otherhand, you're in an awesome place for fall photos and should be able to score some really cool shots here in the upcoming weeks!

A bit of warm reminder for you. Sunset out west and same spot a few minutes later
:hotsun: :hotsun:

Attachments

• Sunset west1.JPG
    Sunset west1.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 56
  • Sunset west2.JPG
    Sunset west2.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 61
The air temp was 111°, the temps on the ramp were ranging between 128° and 130°+ (ground temps)

I was in a dirt area near the end of the runway (12/30 was closed to traffic for the show, the C-17 was parked at the head of it) trying to stay cool, and when the aircraft went up to do thier flight demos, I'd move out to the pavement (end of the the runway - 12), and you sure could feel the heat intensify!

The air temp was 111°, the temps on the ramp were ranging between 128° and 130°+ (ground temps)

I was in a dirt area near the end of the runway (12/30 was closed to traffic for the show, the C-17 was parked at the head of it) trying to stay cool, and when the aircraft went up to do thier flight demos, I'd move out to the pavement (end of the the runway - 12), and you sure could feel the heat intensify!

Man, that was just a bit on the warm side. I really have to be careful in heat like that for it messes with my bloodsugars in a bad way. As long as there is a breeze and I keep fluids in me I do ok.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back