Brown Water Navy Concept

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ontos

Tech Sergeant
Mar 8, 2009
Riverside, California
I don't know if this is the right forum for this. I'm trying to make a picture, or Photo Manipulation Concept, of a PBR Veteran remembering the days in the Delta. This is what I have so far, any suggestions or advise on how to make it better are greatly appreciated. I have several ideas swimming around in my empty head, it's just getting them to work.

PastorPresent2.jpg

That's actually pretty cool.

THe one thing I notice is the flames are transparent, while the boat is not. If both are his "vision" , it ptobably should be consistant (ie both kinda transparent or both solid"

The concept is excellent!! Did you paint that???

Thanks viking, I agree, I should make the PBR a little transparent. I'm so confused, should I make both solid or both transparent? I'll do one solid and take a vote. :oops: OH! I only wish I could paint like that. I've worked in pencil and pin ink but not oils. My wife paints in oils but I don't have the talent. I took several photographs and used the layer mask to blend in the pictures. After I got what I think I like, I used Eye Candy to give it the painting look. I'm not very good at it, still reading a lot of tutorials on how to use Photoshop and the filters, etc.. I apreciate the help.

OK, here are the two versions.

PastorPresent2-1.jpg

PastorPresent1.jpg

I aomost like the solid one better, but I don't get the feeling he is having a vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back