Bucks Siggys'

Bucksnort101

1st Lieutenant
6,222
1,874
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Location
Minnesota
My sigs
 

Attachments

  • Siggy 1.jpg
    Siggy 1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 236
I like them both actually, Gnomey did a favor for me and I appreciate it. Picture of the pilot kinda gives it some additional historical background, at least for someone that knows what the picture represents. It sure beats having a pic of my ugly mug in the sig;)
 
Yep. I like it..........and that's all that counts. Oh, and that Buck likes it too! :)
 
Thanks Marcel, a Gibson Flying V might be more appropriate;)
 
Buck, don't know if you saw these. I posted them in your other thread.
 

Attachments

  • buck02.jpg
    buck02.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 197
  • buck03.jpg
    buck03.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 192
  • buck04.jpg
    buck04.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 191
Nice Chris.:D I like the last one.:D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back