Calling Northeast USA members!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Njaco

The Pop-Tart Whisperer
Feb 19, 2007
Fla-eee-dah!
Once again, Marcel is making the trek to the States for bizzness. But he will have some time to take in the local fauna and that is where I would like some assistance from forum members. I believe he will staying on a Saturday and I was thinking that maybe several of us could get together that afternoon and have a few beers with him. I just don't know where would be a good place for those that can come.

Atlantic City?

Philadelphia?

Central Jersey (Trenton)?

I want to keep it within an hour's drive away but enough that a few of us could get together. One of the sights that I plan on showing him is the USS New Jersey if we can, so it will be a busy day.

Any suggestions?

I can do Friday May 2nd (I would have to take a day from work, but that should be no big) unless you guys wanted to come to Long Island on Sat the 3rd for a model show with vendors at the American Airpower Museum Farmingdale Airport. either way, let me know. Best regards, Jim

I can do Friday May 2nd (I would have to take a day from work, but that should be no big) unless you guys wanted to come to Long Island on Sat the 3rd for a model show with vendors at the American Airpower Museum Farmingdale Airport. either way, let me know. Best regards, Jim

Hi Jim,

I think that would be rather short. My train arrives at Philly around 17.00h. I couldn't get the early one unfortunately.

Where on Long Island? NY is about 3 hours away so it might be difficult. I was just talking to OldCrow who might be up to meeting at Aberdeen Proving ground in Maryland.

I dunno. Beside just me boring Marcel, I was hoping we could get a few more members together.

Where on Long Island? NY is about 3 hours away so it might be difficult. I was just talking to OldCrow who might be up to meeting at Aberdeen Proving ground in Maryland.

I dunno. Beside just me boring Marcel, I was hoping we could get a few more members together.

Chris, you're not boring me. What about Steve and Harrison?

USA beware, the Dutch are coming :)

MP_runaway_500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back