Can Colorblind people fly? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It would have to be African I believe. A European doesn't have the payload capacity.
You might be able to reach terminal velocity if you dropped the coconut off the top of a big, wooden badger....

Last edited:
But if Harrison and the coconut fell in the forest and nobody (including a badger wooden or otherwise) was there to see it, would there actually be a splat, a shout of "Son of a..", quickly followed by a coconut hitting his head?

But if it was a coconut (and not what you though, an Avocado), how would you break open the hard husk?
(We have to assume the wooden [or otherwise] badger is not falling with you, so can't be used to break open the husk.)

Ok, now Lancelot, Gallahad, and I jump out of the wooden rabbit (or badger) and split the coconut open with a blunt instrument!

Badgers? We don't need no stinking Badgers (wooden or otherwise).

Attachments

• Badgers.jpg
    Badgers.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 5,319
..and it's not just any hand-grenade, it's the "Holy Hand-Grenade of Antioch", not to be confused with the "Holy Hand-Grenade of Newark" which has an entirely different connotation (and smells much worse!).

CONSULT THE BOOK OF ARMAMENTS!!!

Now, if said coconut (African, of course) were to weigh as much as a duck, would we have to then consider Harrison "a witch"? Especially if he turned Lucky into a newt?

And doesn't work, as I found out to my cost, when trying to take out a coven of nasty, bighting rabbits, hidden in a cave. I have to admit though, they were supported by a very large wooden badger. Oh, and a napalm carrying swallow .......
Crossing posts :- Hmm, witches. What do we do with witches? Oops - apart from very small pebbels, what floats?
Witches !
Right, burn 'em !!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back