Can I be an honorary Englishman? (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Im totally depressed and deflated now... The once Pride and True PD has shown his human side, the side riddled with inaccuracies and mis-information...

I rue the day the Lucky came in and burst my secure little happy as a pig in sh!t mentality...

I shall now commence to flog myself in shame for PD's embarrasment...

It's that damn human I've possessed that's managed to come out for a time being, I'll destroy him eventually. :twisted: Now, I've got to find some stupid comment on here to destroy.

Short story time: Fat ginger knob at work last night informed me that he supported to the USSR 'cos they hated to America - anything that hates imperialist America was supported by him. Safe to say he was shocked when I verbally ripped him limb from limb and informed the fat oxygen thief of Britain's imperialist background and made his face go as red as his hair after he made the comment "Russia was communist because it hated America" - "no, russia was communist because it was full of communists"

I would have hit him...but I would have been fired.

The Stirling Bridge battle is the worst part, aside from Mel Gibson trying to be Scottish. The reason the battle was called Stirling Bridge is because there was a bridge involved... a bridge wide enough to fit two horsed knights abreast across at one time. The English were warned of the ambush but arrogance got the better of them - it was not a pitched battle.

Mel Gibson, an Aussie plays Braveheart and Liam Neeson an Irish plays Rob Roy....I though that they had at least two actors here north of the border that could have done the job.... What will it be next...a French acto like Gérard Depardieu playing Sir Winston Churchill?:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back