Car photoshopping contest

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

ScOoTeR1992

Senior Airman
Dec 19, 2007
right behind you
G'day all

ok fellas and ladies i would like to host a car photoshopping contest. Myself and Wurger will be the judges, i will post a picture of a stock car and you will have three weeks to do whatever you want to it, the rules are as follows;
A) Pictures must be submitted before or on the due date
B) The picture has to sized as 600 x 400
C)HAVE FUN!!!!
D)Anyone can enter just save the pic and away you go
this isn't going to be a real serious thing it will just be something that shows off your photoshopping skills. below is a website that will help you it has all of the things required like how to lower the car adding bodykits etc...
THE PHOTOSHOP BIBLE
if you need any further help feel free to PM myself or Wurger and remember HAVE FUN!!!!
I've posted one of my cars to show you how to set out the picture

Attachments

• BMW completed.jpg
    BMW completed.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 229
sorry guys forgot to add the car for this week and also you have 3 weeks to do up this Toyota Supra

Attachments

• Toyota-Supra_1996_1600x1200_wallpaper_01original.jpg
    Toyota-Supra_1996_1600x1200_wallpaper_01original.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 488
ok guys here ya go just for the lot of you this will be the last time i change i'm still getting the hang of finding decent car pictures. only chose the supra cause its easy to modify anyway here ya's go

Attachments

• Dodge_Challenger_RT_1971_01_1600x1200 (Small).jpg
    Dodge_Challenger_RT_1971_01_1600x1200 (Small).jpg
    26 KB · Views: 183
Thanks charles, but not flawless. Some minor mistakes. But I didn't know I could do this with Paintshop pro, but it seems I can. Learned something new :)

here is mine i cant enter mine so it doesn't count at the end, i'm just doin it to show you all up. I think it's a little over done but

Attachments

• Dodge_Challenger_RT_1971_01_1600x1200 (Small).jpg
    Dodge_Challenger_RT_1971_01_1600x1200 (Small).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 190
Great Marcel.:cool: I like my siggy on the bird.:D :D :D I have just been talking with Scooter about this competition for the matter.

Instead of the car contest we should start the aircraft one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back