Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Interesting, but he's going to need more than a claim to get that kind of money. If you don't have the documentation, you don't have anything but another Dodge Charger.

Cars I'd like to own? Since modern cars are of much higher performance and much more reliable, for everyday use I'd want something new, and probably boring.

As for the others? In college, I saw an AC Cobra (I think it was a 289) offered for $8,000. Since I had approximately zero net income, it may as well have been a million. I really wanted that car. Practical? Heck, no. Others? I've always wanted a Corbin and a Springfield Rolls Royce and a real (pre-WW2) Bugatti and a.....

Cars I would like to own?
I enjoy cars and motorbikes generally but, any 'dream garage' would have to include :

Mini Cooper S 1071 cc. Downton tuned.
AC Cobra 7 litre ( or 5.7L)
GT350
D type Jaguar
Lotus Cortina

Happy days :)

When I used to live outside Stockholm, in Tumba, there was a guy who owned a Lotus Cortina, could never walk passed without looking inside... What a car, the sound....

Mini Cooper S 1071 cc. Downtown tuned???

facebook_289964291jpg_zpsc6cceb16.jpg

Dear Santa....I want a '62, '63, '64, '65 and a '66 Imperial...
Why would you want a Cadillac or Lincoln, when you could have a Imperial? :D :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back