Cars that I'd.....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hmm-looks like an Olds crossflow (hemi) although I don't know if such a thing ever existed, that is, in a pushrod form which this engine obviously is.

This is what I want Again......
Had one of these '39 Deluxe 4 doors years ago, black with silver to purple flamed on the nose. 350 Chev, 350 turbo, True spkes 15" front 16" rear, 3" dropped front axle, windshield swung out forward at the bottom is why wipers are at the top, etc. Rear doors are suicide doors, open to the front.

This one is for sale here, $38,000.00 AU! '39 Deluxe grill with a flat head and three speed floor shift. Grill was on the '40 Standard.

Attachments

• 39 ford 4 dr sedan copy.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 197
Never seen this one before....

That's a prototype that Olds was working on in the very early 70's.

It's a W-43, based on the 455 cid Rocket block, with a true hemi head that had 4 valves per cylinder and produced up to 600 horse depending on certain configs.

It was supposedly being designed for the Toronado sport package but internal company politics killed it.

That Chevy reminds of the guy in Calgary who somehow managed to get a local dealer to get him a black Chevy 150 coupe c/w the fuel injected 283 V-8. Talk about a sleeper! He was the king of the traffic light drag races and on the drag strip. It looked so innocent.

Found these three dolls at the cruise in Saturday.

Attachments

• IMG_0360 resized 20 legal.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0361 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_0365 adjusted resized 20 legal.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 105

Users who are viewing this thread