CHINO PLANES OF FAME MAY 17-18, 2008

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm drooling. Is that up in Canada? Sorry, I have been all over Europe but never been up your way. I hear it is wonderful.

I wish the Wings over Houston would get creative and bring in several P40s, P51s, anything. The show is stale and they rarely bring in anything new. I am trying to go a trip every other year.

dbII

Always a great airshow - putting it out for all. Maybe someday a bunch of us could meet up there!

I would love to come. I think I will put it on my calendar. I will need info like is it really crowded, and when is the best time to show up, parking?, etc. Saturday would be the day I could attend. I would feel honored to meet any of the forum guys.

I volunteered at Planes of Fame, Minnesota till it closed and the late Mr. Robert Pond moved all his planes to California. That place was the best 8 years of my life, getting a chance to fly in 23 wonderful WWII trainers, fighters and bombers!!!! god I miss that place

better when you can ride in em

when I was at POF you can get real up close and if you volunteer you can ride them

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back