Clemens Schmoll, 6/JG301, Fw 190D-9 Red 13, Wnr. 210913 - Me/ Fw Group Build.

Have kicked off ever so slightly....

DSCF0001-157.jpg


DSCF0002-139.jpg


DSCF0004-118.jpg


DSCF0006-90.jpg


DSCF0007-77.jpg


DSCF0008-72.jpg


DSCF0011-64.jpg


DSCF0012-56.jpg


DSCF0013-53.jpg


DSCF0018-27.jpg
 
Good start Jan, keep going now!
 
Looks OK to me Jan but pictures and monitors don't show the real story. Great little PE pedals aren't they? In the second last pic, looks like the left one is further forward , so you'll need to crank the rudder to the left!
 
Yep...But why had you painted the entire cockpit interior before attaching these side panels?
 
I did so and then scraped, what was needed to be taken off. :D
 
Hope so too Master Wojtek! :D Maybe should have sanded the back of the panels, before gluing them to the cockpit part...Oh well, time will tell. :lol:
 
Cool stuff Jan!
 
Ta! A few fiddly bits! :lol: I also found out that I need to build this one with the fuselage MG hood open.....:oops: :lol: Oh well.....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back