Cold War classic: Magyar MiG-15bisz, Group build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys, that means alot! :D

Actually, started builds for each, but never announced them for different reasons. If this one works out, hope to be in on future builds too.

Well now you've got enough people watching, so you'll have to get it finished mate!
As for your son Glenn, how about 'T-Nut' as a username? Nut and Bolt, get it? Ok, I'll get me coat!

'And so it was, sadly, that the career of another promising king of comedy came to an end.......in a bizarre twist however, Terry later went on to join the US Navy, and spent his days repairing some Grumman type or other - forget the name offhand... little ugly barrel shaped thing it was...' :)

And yep, thread's posted for precisely that reason Terry - to kick my own a$$...

"SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD ARPPPPP! " *

(*To fully appreciate this joke, we advise viewers to please imagine Indian music playing backwards very fast!)

That was a great series! Why aren't there any shows like Dad's Army, it ain't half hot mum, M.A.S.H, or 'Allo 'Allo any more?

..or maybe not so soon...

Sorry guys, the build's on hold till I've moved to Budapest, and settled into the new job. Looking at the photos Karl posted on Jack's thread, there's a mountain of correction work in the cockpit alone...just can't commit to it right now.

Also re the move, the laptop will remain here in Pécs with Ivett till she gets work and can move up aswell, so I won't be round so often for a bit. Hope to come back here for the weekends if poss, and catch up with ya's then...

Evan

..or maybe not so soon...

Sorry guys, the build's on hold till I've moved to Budapest, and settled into the new job. Looking at the photos Karl posted on Jack's thread, there's a mountain of correction work in the cockpit alone...just can't commit to it right now.

Also re the move, the laptop will remain here in Pécs with Ivett till she gets work and can move up aswell, so I won't be round so often for a bit. Hope to come back here for the weekends if poss, and catch up with ya's then...

Evan

Good luck with the move. We'll be here when you get back

No masz babo placek....:(

Yep..good luck with the move and especially with the job there Evan.I keep my finger crossed.

With everyone here, good luck with the new job mate and hope the move goes well. See ya back when you've settled.

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back