*** GROUP BUILD #6 Cold War WINNERS - JUDGED COMPETITION ***

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK Gentlemen, the judging and tallying of the votes for Group Build #6 Cold War has been completed...

We have 2 categories for this Build, Beginner and Intermediate... There is also a Member's Choice Poll that let's u pick ur favorite..

There were 6 members in the Beginners and 10 Intermediate... Once again, a great job to all participants.... Here are the Winners:

BEGINNERS CATEGORY

1st Place in the Beginner Category is Rochie with his 1/48 A10 A Thunderbolt II, 74th TFS

133996.jpg

2nd Place in the Beginner Category is Dirkpitt289 with his 1/72 SR-71 Blackbird

3rd Place in the Beginner Category is Catch22 with his 1/48 F-4B/N Phantom II , VMFA-323

INTERMEDIATE CATEGORY

1st Place in the Intermediate Category is Vic Balshaw with his 1/48 F-100D Super Sabre, 511th FBG, 405th FBW

143970.jpg

2nd Place in the Intermediate Category is T Bolt with his 1/48 XF-85 Goblin

3rd Place in the Intermediate Category is Vic Balshaw with his 1/48 F-8E (FN) Crusader French Aèronavale

This Build has been the tightest and closest competition we've had so far guys.... Some real quality work.... Gonna be time to bump a couple/few of u fellers into the Expert Category, as ur skills have exponentially increased in the last bunch of months....

Once again, CONGRATULATIONS to Karl and Vic, very excellent work guys......

My thanks to the judges and all you good folk for not only the result but the way the forum and competitions are run and my congratulations to all other winners.
Yet another great build guys, and for me a lot of fun.

thanks for the kind words guys and i may move into the intermediate group for the next build

very well done Vic for that superb "Hun"

very well done to everyone who entered everyone has improved their skills

Last edited:
It seems that whenever school starts back up, I end up focusing solely on that and stop coming to the forum unfortunately. Don't know why that is, because I have spare time. I'm back now though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back