Color pics For a Model I'm Building (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Maybe with an old fashioned camera obscura, a pair of prisms and a pola filter, at 13:00hrs, on the 13th of Octember (given the sun is in the right position), and standing 1 degree east of north, exactly 3/4 of a mile from Stonehenge, at an elevation of two feet, we could figure this out.
Then again, I'm probably talking b*ll*cks - cos the Brit 'You can't do that, you do what WE say' authorities, wouldn't let you anywhere near a place which may provide the answer ......

To answer the mirror question Bill, it's related to a vampire, so no, it won't show up in a mirror.:lol:

So he's building a Vampire now !!!. Does this also mean we need to start an Invisible Group Build thread ?

Maybe with an old fashioned camera obscura, a pair of prisms and a pola filter, at 13:00hrs, on the 13th of Octember (given the sun is in the right position), and standing 1 degree east of north, exactly 3/4 of a mile from Stonehenge, at an elevation of two feet, we could figure this out.

My camera is normally obscured, but I could probably help out here...if I knew what it it was I was supposed to be helping out !...as I live not 3/4 of a mile from Stonehenge, but 3.5 Miles from said Neolithic scaffolding !

Last edited:
I am building a 1:1 version using the only info Roadking01(original poster) had but this is as far as I got. I'm fourth from the left.
nickbert 81.JPG
(original photo posted here by nickbert81)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back