Color pics For a Model I'm Building

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does anyone have a spare Warp Core laying about they are not using...this may provide sufficient power...?

Warp core ????...are you implying we're all Klingons (keep visiting and adding to the thread !)

Dunno about a Warp Core....how 'bout a forum Warped Sense of Humour ?

That well known superhero Wonder Woman has long had a problem with her invisible stealth plane in that although the plane is almost completely invisible she is visible wile piloting it. This problem has been taken up by another member of the Justice League as seen in the picture below. The problem of making clothing invisible unfortunately still remains as it does with the Navy's experiments. A solution would be to discard said clothing, but this would result in some embarrassing, although entertaining situations when the invisibility effect ceased to function. Wonder Women herself is scheduled to participate in the test and we impatiently await the photographic results!

Last edited:
several problems i can see with that NJaco
1.60+tonnes of steel makes a whole lot of noise
2. cant hide that huge flame from the gun
3 the exhausts on those things make as much smoke as a power station chimney
4 what do you do if you forget where you parked it rofl

And, of course, it still won't make it work when it's supposed to!
I haven't got a Warp thingy, but I've got a second-hand British Telecom teleporter - journeys charged at £1.500 per second at Peak Rate, and I've got a roll of Star Trek toilet paper - guaranteed to get rid of Klingons........!!
One of them is pink, but I don't know which one .......

Yeah, but are they invisible too? If not, the enemy would see you wandering around in a strange fashion, until suddenly stopping abruptly, and letting out a huge oath. Then they'd know exactly where the tank was.
And the expression "F*** !!" travels very well, especially in still air, and more so at night.....

Users who are viewing this thread