Commonwealth GB Extension?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
It occurs to me that, February being a 'short' month, and with the recent forum problems, some members might benefit from a few more days, to allow them to finish their entries. If you need it, then consider the GB extended until Friday 4th March.

Cool. Thanks Terry.
Now, I assume this extension also applies to the other part of the split build - Night fighters?

Well Wayne, by the time we get around to the 'Member's Choice' poll, you'll probably have finished and started another one!!

Guys,

Also I would like to remind you all that every thread with your final products should start with " **** FINISHED: ". It let us to keep the control over the mess. The same thing is regarding threads with a build progress. It should start with " **** DONE: " when a model is done. Please follow that.

But members can't change titles of their threads on their own. They can only name their new threads...

Last edited:
You can Igor. Go to the first post and edit it in the advanced editor. For some reason, it takes a while to take effect but it works.

Interesting. I was trying to do that a while ago with some of my threads, but was unable to change the title of thread itself. Only the title of that first post had changed. Gonna have to give it another try me thinks.

It shouldn't be any problem with that if you follow Crimea_River's way. But if you can't do that yourself, just let me know.I'll do it for your request. No problem at all.

Well Wayne, by the time we get around to the 'Member's Choice' poll, you'll probably have finished and started another one!!

Hope to make the members Choice poll....and already started for the new GB, just gotta get a thread in place....problem is I got 2 and am deciding whether to do them both?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back