Concerts you will be attending this year. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I will be off to see Trans-Siberian Orchestra with my number 1 lady friend on 122709. I have been wanting to see this for several years.

DBII

It was announced that Nickelback will be extending their world tour and they will be coming to Edmonton. Now, I like Nickelback, but I don't love them, and they're not the reason I will be attending this concert. Two of my absolute favourite bands in Breaking Benjamin and Shinedown are going with them! I believe this is the first time Breaking Benjamin has come to Canada, so I'm really excited to see them. I saw Shinedown in the summer at a music festival and they were fantastic, really looking forward to seeing them again. They came on New Year's Eve too, but didn't see them. This will make it 3 times in a year that they'll have come to Edmonton, is that odd for a band to do that? They're from Florida/Tennessee, so it strikes me as somewhat strange.

wrong section.. edited

Last edited:
Been a while since I've been here but saw Iron Maiden with Dream Theatre back on July18th. Good show but only one song off the new Maiden cd coming out.

Well 2011 will be pretty interesting so far, when it comes to music for me.

Tickets are on hand for:

May 28th - Iron Maiden
June 18th - Roger Waters - The Wall Live
July 8-9th -Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Slipknot (and many more to be announced).

Last edited:
Apparently Rammstein's coming to Edmonton! Hopefully a friend and I will be going. I haven't listened to them as much lately, but I'd still love to see one of their shows. The only two Canadian dates are Toronto and Edmonton, so we kind of lucked out.

Sweet!

Chris, I'm really begining not to like you! :evil4:

It is only about to get more uglier then. :lol:

The lineup (with many more bands to be announced) for that French show I am going to now is:

Metallica
Megadeth
Slayer
Anthrax
Slipknot
Gojira
Mastodon
Bullet For My Valentine
Bring Me The Horizon
Papa Roach
Mass Hysteria
Airbourne
Dream Theater
Volbeat
Loudblast

Apparently Rammstein's coming to Edmonton! Hopefully a friend and I will be going. I haven't listened to them as much lately, but I'd still love to see one of their shows. The only two Canadian dates are Toronto and Edmonton, so we kind of lucked out.

If you have not seen them yet, you will really enjoy the show. They really do no how to please the crowd. The pyro and special effects are very cool. I have seen them a few times now, the last time being last summer, and I would gladly go and see them again.

If you have not seen them yet, you will really enjoy the show. They really do no how to please the crowd. The pyro and special effects are very cool. I have seen them a few times now, the last time being last summer, and I would gladly go and see them again.

The only stuff I've seen is Völkerball, so not actually at a live concert, but it certainly seemed like something I'd want to go to.

Well I will be adding another Metallica show this year to my list tomorrow when tickets go on sale.

Gelsenkirchen, Germany on 2nd July

May 28th - Iron Maiden (Frankfurt, Germany)
June 18th - Roger Waters - The Wall Live (Oberhausen, Germany)
July 2nd - Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, Slayer (Gelsenkirchen, Germany)
July 8-9th - Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Slipknot, Dream Theatre, Gojira, Mastadon, Volbeat, Airbourne, and many more (Amneville, France)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back