Confirmed....Hitler escaped to Argentina ¡¡¡

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Yeah, even if he had made it out (about a .00001 chance), he'd be something like the 115-120 years old right now. That would make him the oldest Homicidal Dictator alive on the planet.

Hey, Call Ripleys or Guiness, that's gotta be a record for Homicidal Dictators!

All this myth born with the actual arrival of a german Submarine to Mar del Plata.

U-bootes in Mar del Plata.

At the end of 2 ª World war, in 1945, two German submarines gave up themselves in the Argentine Naval Base of Mar del Plata. On July 10, 1945 the U-530 gave up itself, with his crew of 54 men commanded by the Oberleutnant Otto Wermouth; On August 17 the U-977 gave up itself, with 31 men under the command of the Oberleutnant Heinz Zchaffer

U-530

u5301uh8.jpg

u530bnmpvz5.jpg

Well its very hard to believe...many have tried to escape Berlin...few succeed...anyway until I see solid proof that Hitler actually made it to Argentina I remain to the suicide theory which is the most solid one.

I wish i could find it but Hitlers sister came forward years ago and stated her brother died in the early 1950's in an Austrian new paper. there was strong talk in the 1980's that Hitlers cousin took Hitlers place at an appropriate time during the battle of Berlin, der stinky was taken out on one of the last hurrah a/c an flown out and then a short U-bbot trip to south america with a few of his slugs and died there.

I thought it was an interesting idea and good ridance you turd !

bullshit!:evil:

He died on 30. April 1945 at 3:30 p.m.

He took Zyankali and shot himself into his brain. Several one saw him (one of them, Otto Günsche, died 2003) and set him outside of the bunker in flames.

The russians found his body (and of his wife), identified him (X-ray, teeth), dig him again near Magdeburg and destroyed his body in the year 1970.

bullshit!:evil:

He died on 30. April 1945 at 3:30 p.m.

He took Zyankali and shot himself into his brain. Several one saw him (one of them, Otto Günsche, died 2003) and set him outside of the bunker in flames.

The russians found his body (and of his wife), identified him (X-ray, teeth), dig him again near Magdeburg and destroyed his body in the year 1970.

Why would they destroy the body?

I too believe he killed himself in 1945 but the theory that the Russians found his body is also false. They found 2 bodies and took the skull believed to be Hitlers with them to Russia.

Later using Dental Records the skull was proven not to be that of Hitlers.

Ah, he took hydrocyanic acid (Zyankali)

They buried the bodies near Magdeburg. On direct command of Andropov, they destroyed the remains (with fire) and throw the ash into an river.

Hunter:
The official russian announcement was, that they never found his remains!
They had to get rid of the remains.

And if there are any questions left....:twisted:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDFRsJZxBS0

You know..... This could go on and on and on and on........

Is there any proof one way or the other ?

Charles

That he is dead?

Interview with Traudl Junge (realy interesting!), the secretary of AH.
She stayed inside of the bunker to the last moments. She escaped from Berlin.
She wrote the Testament of AH. She saw them going into the room. She heared the shot. she saw the deat body (covered). She saw the test on tn the dog (hydrocyanic acid)
The information from Otto Günschel.
He was one of the guys, who set him on fire. He was one of the guys, who carried him upstairs.

The book of...I don't know his name any more.
He stayed inside of the bunker, till the russians get him (radio operator).

The rest (Magdeburg etc.)?
Official russian documents. Interview with some russians, I saw on TV.

Der Bonker!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDFRsJZxBS0

and since you are Deutsch I am assuming you know full well that doctors and Soviet soldiers lied through their teeth to the Commisars and up the chain to Stalin who had all of them later executed..........

anything is possible you silly beggars and you all know it. Remaining stealth was not that hard even in the last days of total confusion the Soviets after the Battle was over never had full on total control of every street until the end. I have eye-witnesses right here in my little Platonic Sphere who lived in Berlin in 1945 and still bare the marks of Soviet brutality and Hitlers insaneness.......... their stories would make your skin crawl.

Granted ~ Hitler ist Kaput ! may he rot you S.O.B.

and since you are Deutsch I am assuming you know full well that doctors and Soviet soldiers lied through their teeth to the Commisars and up the chain to Stalin who had all of them later executed..........

anything is possible you silly beggars and you all know it. Remaining stealth was not that hard even in the last days of total confusion the Soviets after the Battle was over never had full on total control of every street until the end. I have eye-witnesses right here in my little Platonic Sphere who lived in Berlin in 1945 and still bare the marks of Soviet brutality and Hitlers insaneness.......... their stories would make your skin crawl.

Granted ~ Hitler ist Kaput ! may he rot you S.O.B.

Official russian documents.
Survivors, who were working on this.
And of course, everything came out in the last years.

And for this:
silly beggars
-> Don't make me angry. I don't know, how old You are.
5?

Yes, I'm a German.
Perhaps I'm little bit better informed than you.
It is the history of my country, not yours.

->dental tests on the Soviet's skull proved not to be Hitlers

As I know Yes.
Stalin didn't like it.
He wanted to get him alife.
He was not amused.

I have to leave now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back