Confirmed....Hitler escaped to Argentina ¡¡¡ (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let me guess. Stern, Spiegel or Das Bild?

If I would have read it in "Bild"...
good joke. I would never mentioned it of course.

I'm not sure. Perhaps oce a month I read the "Spiegel". I hate "Stern" or "Focus".
I think I read it in the "Spiegel".

Where I saw it? Good question.
Not on a commercial TV-station.
I think, it was Phoenix, Arte, ARD, ZDF or one of the 3.

Graeme:
They just didn't have 300 l of fuel. This is to much.
They had to use the fuel of the cars, standing in a bunker next to the "Führerbunker".
I only know the story of a superficially burned corpse.

Charlie, hello.

It seems like Argentina has earned a good reputation for having opened its doors to so many Germans -combat veteran, politicians and ordinary citizens- both during and after the war; the bulk of the crew of the Admiral Graf von Spee remained in Argentina right after her skipper blew her away off Monte Video in Uruguay -Langsdorff´s grave is in Buenos Aires right?-.

As you might recall Charlie, i did live for some years in Mexico, in the capital, where the number of people of German origin is really really huge; considering Argentina has a small population if compared to the total mexican population it would not impress me at all if living in MExico City alone are more people of German origin than in all Argentina put together.

During my stay in Mexico, i learned from someone from your country, who runs his own "Churrasco y Tango" place, that another factor that contributed to the well known reputation of Argentina for having hosted so many German veterans was the personal style of Juan Domingo Peron, who would trumpet his decisions loud up in the air.

Mexico, on the other hand, had declared war on the Axis, so Germans would think it twice about fleeing to a state that was in a "state of war" with their nation; it seems however, that during the early 50s, in several waves or phases, a real huge number of German veterans left Europe and headed to Mexico were they settled -main point of entry was the port of Veracruz, on the Gulf of Mexico coast-.

I was told that during the war Mexico did the same as in the U.S. -albeit in somewhat more "relaxed" terms- by proceeding to "secure" German, Italian and Japanese citizens in special camps.

Charlie, hello.

It seems like Argentina has earned a good reputation for having opened its doors to so many Germans -combat veteran, politicians and ordinary citizens- both during and after the war; the bulk of the crew of the Admiral Graf von Spee remained in Argentina right after her skipper blew her away off Monte Video in Uruguay -Langsdorff´s grave is in Buenos Aires right?-.

Yeap, the the crew the Graf Spee were confined to a small town called Villa General Belgrano, also in Cordoba, some escaped and return to the fight in Europe but most of them stay here after the war.

Bienvenido a Villa General Belgrano

Villa General Belgrano

Reimar Horten also lived there until the year of his death, 1993.

They just didn't have 300 l of fuel. This is to much.
They had to use the fuel of the cars, standing in a bunker next to the "Führerbunker".
I only know the story of a superficially burned corpse.

Hi T4.H

(Apparently based on testimony)
Testimony from SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Karl Schneider (supervisor of garages) made on 5 February 1948 in Nuremberg:

"I had more petrol available to me than during the whole of the war. It had been brought over from the airports that had to be evacuated. And I had 20 to 30 or even more barrels filled with petrol in the garden of the Propaganda Ministry. On 27 or 28 April I called the Chancellery and asked if they needed petrol because I had so much and actually thought it was a bit dangerous. Those in the Chancellery told me, 'We have too much ourselves.'..In my opinion there can be no doubt that there was enough petrol available". (For the cremation).

Many testimonies (including Russian) put the conservative figure at twelve 20 litre cans (240 litres) utilised on the 'bonfire'.

This is more than enough (Joachimsthaler) to reach a temperature where adipose tissue becomes an accelerant in the cremation process. When this point has reached, further fuel is not required.

SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Edwald Lindloff testified that after only 30 minutes the corpses were already "charred and torn open".

The fire burnt for another two hours.

All that remained of Hitler "was some charred bones with burnt particles of tissue attached".

Its hard to find the truth...I guess the best way its to go the gates of hell and ask about a guy named Hitler....perhaps then we can find the real truth...whatever that may be.

no i dont think its stuiped...
The story i heard was he took cynaid shot his wife and dog got his bunker staff to douse him in petrol and throw him out of the fuhrer bunker where his body was incinerated and later was ploughed up by russian artillary who at the time were of course shelling berlin......

Do you think there is a correlation between a quick death, cremation and 'myth'?

Yet why were the blackened corpses of Magda and Joseph Goebbels never in doubt?

Was Elvis Presley cremated?

Goebbels corpse.

From Wikipedia;

Voss then joined the group led by SS-Brigadeführer Wilhelm Mohnke which broke out of the bunker and tried to escape from Berlin. Most of the group were captured by Soviet forces the same day. Voss was brought back to the bunker for questioning, and to identify the partly burned bodies of Joseph and Magda Goebbels, and also the bodies of their six children, who had been poisoned. The Soviet account states:

"Vice-Admiral Voss, being asked how he identified the people as Goebbels, his wife and children, explained that he recognised the burnt body of the man as former Reichsminister Goebbels by the following signs: the shape of the head, the line of the mouth, the metal brace that Goebbels had on his right leg, his gold NSDAP badge and the burnt remains of his party uniform."

Geobbels and his wife going off to eternity. No big deal.

But they're murder of their own kids is one I've always been disgusted with. A couple of the older ones had figured out what was going on and fought but to no avail. The movie "Downfall" has a scene in it covering this. Seems pretty believable.

Hmm - well, I can ask some people I know who might have access to detailed information in Moscow - but just of the top of my head I know that the bodies of Hitler and Eva Braun were taken outside Berlin by a SMERSH unit and a very bodgy autopsy was done on them.

After this was done, the SMERSH unit, thinking that somebody in either the RKKA or NKVD might make off with the corpses and bag the kudos for themselves buried the bodies in a wood.

However that same night, Red Army troops, thinking treasure might have been buried there dug them straight up and finding what was to them nothing but two charred bodies flung the remains around the area.

The SMERSH guys gathered together what they could and took what was now body bits back to Moscow.

AFIK - a section of Hitlers crainium is kept in the Lubyanka archives.

Any more than that - I shall have to make inquiries.

Talking about Hitler and Argentina:

Argentine police arrested 36 skinheads at an event celebrating the 120th anniversary of the birth of Nazi leader Adolf Hitler, officials told AFP on Wednesday.

The Sunday arrests came after a "prolonged and meticulous investigation," said Daniel Perez, the second in command of the Federal Police unit in charge of investigating hate crimes.

Police broke into the Central Argentine Club, in the town of San Martin, in Buenos Aires province, while a recital was being held by the local chapter of the neo-Nazi group "Blood and Honour," Perez said.

Police found Nazi-related material, including flags with swastikas, films and CDs of music with racist and anti-semitic lyrics, Perez said.

"Blood and Honour," which is based in Britain, has chapters across Europe and the Americas and is aimed at promoting Nazi ideology.

The arrests are "an important success in the struggle to eradicate these groups of Nazi ideology that are a threat to Argentine society," the Delegation of Israeli Associations in Argentina said in a statement.

Argentina has the largest Jewish community in Latin America.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18/20090422/twl-argentina-nabs-36-skinheads-at-hitle-4bdc673.html

By the way I ve seen some images of the Nazis in tv and not all were actually skinheads, some of them were haired, well dressed , quite "normal" people.

Whilst personally I think that Hitler did commit suicide in his bunker there are definately some relatively plausible theories. Much more plausible than for example those about Elvis or Tupca. It is unlikely but it isn't totally impossible that Hitler could have escaped to Argentina.

Germany was a very hectic place towards the end of the war. I don't know, imagine Hitler shaving his beard and adopting a different hairstyle and a change of clothes, I'm sure he could also find some loyal Nazi's still around to keep his secret and help him out of Germany.

Plausible but unlikely!

A few days ago here in germany was a nice documentation on tv..
The Russians still have the teeth of this beast in holding (is this the right word?)
The first time it was allowed to make a research of them with modern forensic methodes. They compared them with x-ray pictures and even with a new methode. Compared the reflections of the gold teeth with a film made by Leni Riefenstahl. The result was that it have fit 100%. They also own a piece of a skull plate with a bullethole in it. But this one is too small to bring up a final result. The only possibility to proof this one would be a DNA test. But this was not allowed by the Russians. In my opinion it is approved that he died by suicide in his bunker in 1945.
But nevertheless... This horrible ba....d is dead in any case.. and that´s the thing that counts......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back