Congrats to World Junior Hockey champs

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hunter368

Tech Sergeant
Nov 5, 2005
Winnipeg
Congrats to our Canada boys for winning the gold medal!!! Congrats to our big rivals Russia on a good game and their silver medal and to Finland for their big win over USA and winning bronze medal. Here is the medal history since it all started:

Rank Team Gold Silver Bronze Total
1 Soviet Union (CIS, Russia incl.) 11 7 5 23
2 Canada 11 6 4 21
3 Czech Republic (Czechoslovakia incl.) 2 5 6 13
5 Finland 2 4 6 12
4 Sweden 1 6 4 11
6 United States 1 1 2 4
7 Switzerland 0 0 1 1
8 Slovakia 0 0 1 1

wooooooooooooo 11 time gold medal winners, Canada! woooooooooooooo
girl friend stealing, jet flying, limo riding, 11 time champs !!!!! We have done it all !!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooo

They came onto the ice pretty cocky and talkin' sh*t, but we beat 'em 5-nutthin'. :evil4:
It actually probably should have been 5-1, but apparently there was a Russian goal that was missed. I heard it on the radio this morning. Anyone see it?

Either way we smoked 'em. :cool:

Nah, this just kid's playin' 'round the block, wait for the Worldwide Winter Olympics, Czecho weill kick everyone's asses! :eating:

But congrats! :thumbright:

BTW, one of my schoolmates was in the CZ team.

lesofprimus said:
Woo HOO America didnt come in last!!!!!

God I hate Canadian Hockey...

Why Les? I thought I seen pics of you playing hockey on here or I am wrong ? Or do you just hate Canada kicking USA ass at hockey all the time? :p

Nonskimmer said:
They came onto the ice pretty cocky and talkin' sh*t, but we beat 'em 5-nutthin'. :evil4:
It actually probably should have been 5-1, but apparently there was a Russian goal that was missed. I heard it on the radio this morning. Anyone see it?

Either way we smoked 'em. :cool:

It was a good game, yes it should of been 5-1 but that sort of thing does happen sometimes. Its to bad that goal was missed, hate to see that sort of thing. Before it all started the tour, we were supposed to be challenged to just win a medal never mind the goal baby. wooooo Canada gut check and win won it all!!!!!!!

Nonskimmer said:
About bloody time we made a comeback too. :cool:

This two years in a row at World J. we won gold medal. 12-0 over the last two years, fewest goals allowed last year and this year. This year was a record also, 6 goals allowed only in 6 games, can't go wrong with that. Oh yeh baby

I know that. Don't jinx it, I'm holdin' out for a three-peat. :confused:
Then I'll feel like gloating. ;)

The two in a row win is all part of the master plan. MWAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!! :evil4:

...I dunno, it sounded good. :dontknow:

Nonskimmer said:
I know that. Don't jinx it, I'm holdin' out for a three-peat. :confused:
Then I'll feel like gloating. ;)

The two in a row win is all part of the master plan. MWAAHAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAA!!! :evil4:

...I dunno, it sounded good. :dontknow:

Lol I think we are the only ones on this thread lol two canadians having fun and gloating, lol weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

GO CANADA GO, GO CANADA GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CANADA !!! CANADA !!! CANADA !!! CANADA !!!

Don't worry Lanc you British "men" have cricket and soccer (or football I believe you call it ), they are manly sports to. :D

CANADA !!! CANADA !!! CANADA !!!

cricket is not a man's sport, it's a gentleman's sport, requiring a wider range of skills and abilities than hockey ever will ;) it's one of the most dangerous non-contact sports too..........

the lancaster kicks ass said:
cricket is not a man's sport, it's a gentleman's sport, requiring a wider range of skills and abilities than hockey ever will ;) it's one of the most dangerous non-contact sports too..........

Dangerous non-contact sport? hehe like polo? or maybe badminton or billiards? oh I know like darts right that's very dangerous, you could drop I dart on your foot and get hurt, very dangerous indeed. :( Watch out for those burly dart players. ;)

Hunter368 said:
CANADA !!! CANADA !!! CANADA !!! CANADA !!!

Don't worry Lanc you British "men" have cricket and soccer (or football I believe you call it ), they are manly sports to. :D

CANADA !!! CANADA !!! CANADA !!!

Hey, there's pretty good hockey in Scotland! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back