Larry Bejayna
Banned
- 16
- Aug 6, 2006
Dr Who? Blakes 7, Battlestar Gallactica, or Space 1999. Or other?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules
Damn right.lesofprimus said:Freakin Battlestar Galactica without a doubt... Those Cylons were bad-@ss...
Erin Grey was one FINE lookin piece of @ss back then with her spandex jumpsuits and high heels... Colonel Wilma Deering... Swear I saw a cameltoe once or twice....syscom said:Buck Rogers!
All the woman in the future were babes!
Nonskimmer said:Well as long as we're including shows from the '60's, you simply can't beat the original Star Trek. No way.![]()
Nonskimmer said:Well as long as we're including shows from the '60's, you simply can't beat the original Star Trek. No way.![]()
But did they have Klingons and Romulans and Gorn and flashy light entity beings and green Orion slave women? I think not.syscom3 said:How about "The Outer Limits"?
and "The Time Tunnel" was cool.
Nonskimmer said:But did they have Klingons and Romulans and Gorn and flashy light entity beings and green Orion slave women? I think not.![]()

lesofprimus said:Erin Grey was one FINE lookin piece of @ss back then with her spandex jumpsuits and high heels... Colonel Wilma Deering... Swear I saw a cameltoe once or twice....
lesofprimus said:Erin Grey was one FINE lookin piece of @ss back then with her spandex jumpsuits and high heels... Colonel Wilma Deering... Swear I saw a cameltoe once or twice....