Coolest Sci Fi show of the 70's.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Larry Bejayna

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
Dr Who? Blakes 7, Battlestar Gallactica, or Space 1999. Or other?

syscom said:
Buck Rogers!
All the woman in the future were babes!
Erin Grey was one FINE lookin piece of @ss back then with her spandex jumpsuits and high heels... Colonel Wilma Deering... Swear I saw a cameltoe once or twice....

Attachments

• zzWilma-Smiling.jpg
    zzWilma-Smiling.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4,065
I say Who. Buck Rogers was pretty bad. Logans Run the tv show didn't last long. Penny from Lost in Space was in it.

Space 1999 was good. Blakes 7 cool.

TAS, ( Star trek animated might be a contender ).

TOS Lost in Space were 60's shows.

Nonskimmer said:
Well as long as we're including shows from the '60's, you simply can't beat the original Star Trek. No way. :cool:

Star Trek was not a 70s show but is a classic of classics. Last week I had stint put into my heart. I lay on slab and beside me were several monitors showing my status, EKG, pulse rate, blood pressure etc. The doctors were on the other side of the slab. I could not help but think of Bones on the Enterprise.

Uhhh... You're losing me there... I'm from the 1997 remake of Star Wars Trilogy generation. Plus the fact that my TV doesn't have cable. So I couldn't get any show passing on specialized or foreing TV stations.

My younger days (pre-1995) were passed watching old movies with Jerry Lewis. That must be why I'm f*cked up now... ;)

syscom3 said:
How about "The Outer Limits"?

and "The Time Tunnel" was cool.
But did they have Klingons and Romulans and Gorn and flashy light entity beings and green Orion slave women? I think not. :rolleyes:

Nonskimmer said:
But did they have Klingons and Romulans and Gorn and flashy light entity beings and green Orion slave women? I think not. :rolleyes:

Theres something about woman that are colored green that is not appealing.

Maybe it reminds me of gangrene.

lesofprimus said:
Erin Grey was one FINE lookin piece of @ss back then with her spandex jumpsuits and high heels... Colonel Wilma Deering... Swear I saw a cameltoe once or twice....

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot about her! What a babe.

lesofprimus said:

Yep, I'll go for this 8)

They've just started showing this again on Brit Cable TV and I try not to prev too much lol :lol:

But if we're talking about the 80's/90's then I loved Red Dwaft 8)

Moble Suit: Gundam. Made its debute in 1979, and what a shock the story takes place in UC 0079 (how creative they were with the date). Normally I stay away from anime cause its too hero-focused, and doesn't show the real way battles were fought. This series, though, doesn't have the uber-mechs trashing everything on their own. Instead, the main characters are just part of a larger military force. Still, I wouldn't like to be in the main characters' shoes; they're a diversion so the rest of their military can get resources together, as well as being a convenient way to draw enemy forces away from other battles. Also, ya gotta love their callsign "13th Autonomous Corps." Yeah, 13 really does mean bad luck for them, cause they seem to be the favorite people to antagonize through the series. Lets not forget, for a good portion of the early series, there are civies on board the ship, and the skeleton crew has to deal with uprisings on more than one occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back