Crazy Spammer goes nuts on the forum!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Or something worse...
pi_freak.gif

It is funny that so many scams come from Africa, look at the scams from Nigeria, but the saddest part is when someone falls for it, you can clearly see it is bullshit. Some people have sick ways of getting "off" so to speak. He he he...

Easy to answer, check the hut, no TV

Ha ha ha... Hey some of the people here in SA live in Shacks and most of them have satellite TV, I do not even have satellite TV and they have fancy cars standing next to their dwelling. lol If they do not have a tv yet, you will be sure to lose yours soon so they can have one. :twisted:

Hey, we have free cell phones, internet service, (not for me though, I have to pay for mine and theirs) and computers for those who can't afford them. Everyone gets their slice of the pie even if someone else has to pay for it

more like this??

He he he... no not like that, way better than that. I know a guy that works with me who has a surround sound and flat screed LCD TV with satellite. It is nice if you do not have to pay for a lot of things like the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back