CREATING A THREAD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fubar57

General
Nov 22, 2009
The Jungles of Canada
As you can see below, when I try to create a thread, there is no place to type. I have to go back and click "Create Tread" again and voila, a place to type. I think this has been brought up before.

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Geo

It happened to me too. But now it seems to work properly. Anyway I have sent Horse the info but no replay so far.

Gents, if it happens again please use the F5 refresh button without leaving the option ( screen ) . It should help.

Been trying to start two threads the past day and I simply cannot do it.

I can get a thread title, and it shows options to add tags, creat a poll if I want, etc. but it won't allow any text...there is never a text area available.

I have tried on my PC and on my ipad, with no luck.

It's not a cache issue (as an ipad doesn't have a cache), it's not an update, upgrade, firewall, firmware, software or whatever issue...it simply does not work no matter what I try...

Getting a little irritated here...

Have you tried using of the F5 key on your PC? I have checked on that and I had had use it twice before the text area appeared. I would say it's a problem with not updated customized templates. But not sure entirely.

Last edited:
Have been trying to create a new post all morning long without success. No space to enter message. This usually happens intermittently for me and a refresh will fix it but not this time. Will keep trying.

Use the F5 key for refreshing of your screen while you are in the creating process and the text area isn't seen.

So there may be someting not updated. My Firefox works fine. I've been on line for about 10 hours and nothing happened so far.

I've switched over to IE 9 and it seems to work on that browser. But I hate using IE!

I see. A couple of e-mails was sent to Horse and we wait for his coming.

A question though.. do you use the WiFi net connection and the Chrome works with your profile for which Windows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back