CREATING A THREAD

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Totally agree Alder. I know the majority of the members realize the Mods hands are tied but it is frustrating at times. Hopefully, if/when Horse gets back he'll agree to give you you guys greater if not full control

Keep in mind that I may be venting my frustrations a little, but it no way reflects on the mods/admins.

I know it must be like being a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest trying to keep things going without having full access to the toolbox.

A couple of days ago I lost the access to the ACP again. Undoubtedly there was something changed. I suspect my net provoider who changed my IP and this is the reason for.

Anyway.. for these who use the Firefox.. please grab a screenshot of the window with marked options for clearing the browsing history. It is accessed either using the History/Clear Browsing History bookmark or just by hitting the Ctrl+Shift+Del keys.

If possible please post the shots here. I would like to see your settings there.

Hows this....

Capture.JPG

So I goes to the Modeling Section to post a thread at 1745 my time and........................

Untitled3.jpg

............this is new. Keep in mind that this is not a biatch and hopefully will help get things corrected

EDIT: just went back after posting this and all was good

It sometimes also happens replying to a thread like I am now. Appears to be specific to Chrome as Safari and FireFox I have never seen the issue with. In the reply to thread scenario what happens is the text entry box stays inactive and I can't type. A couple of refreshes clears it up. Have no clue why it happens.

Much of the Ajax calls are f#cked up regularly on this forum at my place. Looks like a routing issue, but I'm not sure. It has nothing to do with the type of browser I use. At least one of the scripts has problems due to poor network performance. All cloudfare problems.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back