Czechs and Poles, what do you think of the Anti Missile System?

As a Czech or Polish Citizen, are you for the Anti Missile System? Only Czech/Poles!!

• Total voters

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

well mkloby, lets remember the iranian missile cant reach europe. it just could reach israel, in theory. also that missile have been proving to be a hoax, since the launch test was photoshoped.

Jug - I'm sure the Iranian government has conducted full disclosure with JugBR from ww2aircraft.net of specifications of it's current missile systems and those under development. Come on now.

Freebird - I am guessing the possibility of locating the system in other areas was looked into, but the current position was chosen. It was likely a combination of political and weapon system related factors that drove the decision. However, I'm certain that if it was located in Austria or Greece, we'd be having this same conversation regardless.

So the only alleged "threat" anybody can come up with is the missile system is bruising Russia's ego??? There's no actual threat here guys!

not yet, only vodka with 90% of alcohol...for a first and last time:lol:
And BTW, Staropramen is actually my favourite beer...
So one point more 4 U :)

Staropramen, J.J. and Java. Czechs top it in everything :)

Now don't undestand me wrong our dear Czech members, your slogan from the sixties:
вы нас танками, мы вас -шайбами :lol: :lol:

:lol: yep, you got a good memory...my father remembers those matches as he was 21 and served in our army back then...he often spoke about it...

lol I remember it even during the Nagano's final and Gashek miracles on ice I had some strange deja-vue feeling :D

I'm not sure what your post means - but NATO having the conventional military mass to respond conventionally by invading Iran in the incident of a missile launch provides no defense against the missile attack itself.

So I'll ask - how is it a bad thing for a missile system that can protect against incoming hostile missiles a provocative and foolish system to install? Why would Russia possibly be threatened by this? Explain to me the rational aside from the "How is Russia going to know they're not offensive missiles."

I believe it is the legitimate right of defence of nations, but Iran should not be considered more dangerous than it actually is.
The ideal solution would be the United States likely intercept these missiles from its ships and submarines in the Mediterranean, and thus acted no incomodo cause the nation nenhuma.Um ship anchored in a port ally in italy for example would work perfectly well that ...

One problem may have many different ways, some more harmonious least .... we must rethink and find a solution conciliatory.

I believe that these missiles are not against Russia, but Russian understand the attitude of embarrassment, because although it is not close to its borders, it seems to me out on purpose.

I believe it is the legitimate right of defence of nations, but Iran should not be considered more dangerous than it actually is.
The ideal solution would be the United States likely intercept these missiles from its ships and submarines in the Mediterranean, and thus acted no incomodo cause the nation nenhuma.Um ship anchored in a port ally in italy for example would work perfectly well that ...

One problem may have many different ways, some more harmonious least .... we must rethink and find a solution conciliatory.

I believe that these missiles are not against Russia, but Russian understand the attitude of embarrassment, because although it is not close to its borders, it seems to me out on purpose.

I am not a missile guy or Navy SWO - but I would tend to believe that having dedicated ships performing a role like that in a relatively stationary and static would not be tactically or operationally sound. It would be tying up resources (ships) which are unable to perform other duties as may be required. Furthermore, a land based system seems like it would have the ability to be more redundant, spread out, and reliable.

iran, iraq, pakistan, afghanitan, syria... whatever... all paraguayan horses. look the strenght of american army. usa could declares war against all middle east, s. america and western europe and beats we all.

the problem here is that the root of all issues over the middle east came from the state of israel foundation and the ocupation of palestine. thats the problem #1 to be rsolved.

I am not a missile guy or Navy SWO - but I would tend to believe that having dedicated ships performing a role like that in a relatively stationary and static would not be tactically or operationally sound. It would be tying up resources (ships) which are unable to perform other duties as may be required. Furthermore, a land based system seems like it would have the ability to be more redundant, spread out, and reliable.

mkloby I understand your argument, but a fleet of war must be prepared for war and surveillance, is their primary job. The other roles but I think there are important priorities. Antimissil A system installed in ships of the United States would have the advantage of being mobile (SHIPS), and not cause irritation in other nations. It would be efficient and discreet.

well technically speaking it was an occupation to a certain degree.
Israel captured and annexed the West Bank from Jordan and Gaza from Egypt, which were already territories of those countries even if they were been annexed as well.

Keyword "WAS" an occupation. But they withdrew per UN resolution. Now the question is an occupation of what nation state that is internationally recognized? Kinda hard to "occupy" an armastice line and supposedly annexed Jordanian land that was not internationally recognized by anyone.

I don't now exactly what Jug meant - but it seems he was speaking of more than just the West Bank or Gaza... He did say occupation of Palestine.

by the point of the view from the people whos lived there, was a ocupation. because they was expelled from their houses. you can comment about the legality and veracity of the State of Palestine, but the fact of the palestinians, the people who lived in the region called palestine, was expelled from their homes and properties, its an absolute true.

of course, 40 years of yasser arafats, hammas, hezzbollas, hijacked planes and suicide bombers, made the palestinians have a bad image around the world. behind this fool therrorists theres a certain arrogance, they couldnt get what they want by dialogue, the needs to be brutal and assholes. palestinians would be better without those a.holes.

but of course, 40 years of sabras and shatilas and ariel sharons didnt made a good image of israel for palestinians.

btw, lets remember why this last intifada started: when ariel sharon visited the temple mount, 10 days after the anyversary of sabra and shatila massacre. a provocative act by likud.

i dont know how to put a end in this issue without harm israelis and palestinians. but i know the root of all problems in the region came from there.

i just think its a terrible disgrace. for one side, fanatic crazy and dangerous terrorists from hammas and al fatah. for another side, the merkavas and the rockets of israel. in the middle, the great part of palestinian people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back