Dam busters memorial vandalised

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

That stained glass is incredible!

I would add keel-hauling to that Lucky. They just don't understand. :(

I sincerely hope I never catch one of these morally derilect little cowards in the act because I would never see the light of day again.

Load them onto the Lancaster from the Battle of Britain flight and drop them into the Mohen Dam in Germany.
I hate scum like that.

Attachments

• dambusters_01.jpg
    dambusters_01.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 65
Load them onto the Lancaster from the Battle of Britain flight and drop them into the Mohen Dam in Germany.
I hate scum like that.

Now that would work ...I like that..

Just think we could ebay who could come for a flight and help...Make some money and help keep the old girl flying...8)

I will just say the Karma pay out on this ones going to be ugly...

CRASHGATE, I forgot about Woodhall Spa, working at the Doncaster mail centre I unfortunately know all about this area... and all their post-codes...so sad.

I'd trash all the places ! Although I've never been to Woodhall Spa.

Karma is a good thing..... As Buddha put it: Even death is not to be feared, by one who has lived wisely..... I'd say to these c*cksuckers...be afraid, be VERY afraid!

I'd trash all the places ! Although I've never been to Woodhall Spa.

Its quite nice around that area (if a bit flat)....give it a chance...not everybody is an a***hole (a lot of the residents are upset about what has happened)
And the whole area is steeped in WW2 bomber history..which isnt a bad thing

Strap each of them to one of the propellers of a Lancaster and start her up (modern day version of strapping them to the wheels of one of the wagons and spinning it) :evil4:

The only problem with that is that it would damage the engines/props/aircraft......and the scumbags aren't worth it
....but I like your thinking:twisted:

Soundbreaker, they'd probably be told not to do it again and be given £100 from the 'poor box' and sent on an all-expenses trip to Spain, because of their 'deprived' upbringing.

The Arresting Officer, on the other hand, would probably be suspended, investigated, and prosecuted for 'infringing their Human Rights' (won by whom, pray tell?), kidnapping (by removing them to the police station against their will), threatening behaviour (by raising his voice to them) and child molestation (by restraining them when they: tried to run away/broke a beer bottle over his head/stabbed him with a knife/ hit him with a baseball bat*).

God help him if any of the miscreants happened to be a girl! He'd additionally be charged with public exposure, sexual assault and committing an act of gross indecency – because 'little girl chavs' never lie to get themselves out of trouble, do they?

He would, of course, be found guilty, fired, imprisoned for 60 yrs and put on the sex-offenders register for the rest of his life! :rolleyes:

On the other hand, I suspect that (given the time-frame when it was conducted and the nature of the materials used) this 'vandalism', although reprehensible and disrespectful, owes more to Halloween pranks than real spitefulness. I am no 'hug a hoodie' Lefty at all and I revere the memory of the guys who took part on the Dams Raid. Nonetheless, the cleaning of the memorial (with toothbrushes perhaps?) – in the full public gaze and publicity would probably be sufficient.

Or we could confiscate their iPods….now THAT really would hit them hard! :twisted:

*delete as applicable

Downwind, I think you have it dead on. I had thought things were overly ridiculous here in the states, but I see the insanity is pervasive everywhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back