Did you know....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It would have been a waste of aircraft, lanc. There was nothing of importance, and that's not even meant as an insult.

RCAF pilots were good too, I'll allow it. :lol:

Airfields are much more important than Ports, when the enemy is trying to achieve air superiority.

well they bombed the ports of falmouth and plymouth.........

and there weren't pasty factories (down with ginsters!!!) as such, you either made you're own or got them from a bakery, and no pasties, no work, no work, no food or people to man ports, without the pasty the whole of cornwall would come to a standstill!!!

No lanc, without the pasty people would eat normal bakery products such as danish pastries or croissants ;) Or even bread.

Newsflash lanc, Plymouth is in Devon, not Cornwall...

plan_D said:
I wasn't saying they were ALL crooks, a lot of them are though. Plus, the PAY is crap! Yeah, the Legion have been mecanaries for decades...it's all good.

If anybody joins an armed force because of the payment,he should be shot immediately,because his is really an********** :D

We don´t call it mercenaries anymore,in times of PC it is called
"Contract Soldier"

Greetings from Germany
Kongo Otto

Contract soldiers eh?

Need to put down a nasty rebellion in former Zaire?

Some minor African state just giving you a ton of grief?

Just dial 0800-KEPIBLANC and your problem is as good as toast!

Hey, the British forces pay pretty well..although my reason for trying to join the RN wasn't pay..but meh, 23k a year wasn't something I was going to complain about.

Medvedya said:
Some minor African state just giving you a ton of grief?
Just dial 0800-KEPIBLANC and your problem is as good as toast!

Well never bite the Hand which is feeding you!!! :snipersmile:
Try this Phone number 0149745065,and we´ll look what we can do for you. :bazooka:

Greetings from Germany
Kongo Otto

CC many plymothians enjoy eating cornish pastys, primarily because devonshire folk can't make pastys to save there lives, i bout a "traditional" one in barnstable, would have got more meat in the vegitable one..............

Users who are viewing this thread

Back