Difficult Christmas Eve

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Merry Christmas Thorlifter !
Many of us around knows what it is to miss someone i guess.
Everythings gonna be allright soon !
Friendly yours,
Dom'.

I have spent the Christmas Eve being on duty. And I understand you my friend. So I'm with all here and wish you Merry Christmas.

And there will come a time when you will look back at this time and say, "Man, I wish I could have that peace and quiet again!"

Thinking of you Roland. I'm looking at my family and praise my luck. I'll raise my glass to you and all the lonely fellows here on the forum on newyears eve and hope you'll see your family, soon.

Hope chrissy was good Thor, and you are definitely not alone: haven't seen most of my family since 1996!

Will toast your health with some freshly aquired Pálinka... :)

Merry Post Christmas Thor, Sorry it's tardy but sounds like you are still may be solo since the holidays aren't quite done yet. It also sounds like you coped quite well. Good Job guy, that's about all you can do when the blues hit as they inevitably will for the most blessed of us, and you certainly seem to be among those, despite the separation. Spent a late-christmas celebration playing with the grandkids my long deceased wife will never see, gotta look at the bright side, no matter how momentarily difficult. A4, I am glad your post said most and not all. Hoping the difference gave you some comfort this season.
Recent events seem to tell us there are worse things than being alone on Christmas but those same events make us yearn all the more for those we care about to be with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back