Do-17 Test

Clave

Senior Master Sergeant
3,200
79
Joined
Jun 15, 2005
Location
Deep in suburban Surrey
First Draft - Yet another Big Project item...
 

Attachments

  • Do17Z_Base.png
    Do17Z_Base.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 717
I need to check the list:

Aha.. NB - I am only showing 1/3 of what I'm actually drawing here as there are top, front, and profile drawings for all of these:

Spitfire - Profile: Done, Front: Done, Plan: Done
Bf-109 - Profile: Done, Front: Done, Plan: Done

Hurricane - Profile: Done, Front: Plan:
Defiant - Profile: Done, Front: Plan:
Blenheim - Profile: Done, Front: Plan:
Gladiator - Profile: Done, Front: Plan:
Fulmar - Profile: Done, Front: Plan:

Ju-87 - Profile: Done, Front: Done, Plan: Done
Ju-88 - Profile: Front: Plan:
Bf-110 - Profile: Front: Plan:
He-111 - Profile: Done, Front: Plan:
Do-17 - Profile: In Progress, Front: Plan:

So, Ju-88 will be my next profile, and I'll probably start on the plan and front Hurricane drawings too...
 
Last edited:
Vey nice!

Sad snippet from wiki:

Few Dornier Do 17s survived the war. The last was scrapped in Finland in 1952.

,
 
By the way, I have not seen a penny for these, or the 6 book covers I designed, so the Big Project is on a knife-edge as far as I'm concerned... :x
 
Mods: Added pitot probe

The three finished ones with unit marks also added:

Do-17 Z-2 of Stab/KG3 Luftwaffe, 1940.

Do17Z_KG3_Stab_1.png


Do-17 Z-2 of 1/KG76 Luftwaffe, 1940.

Do17Z_KG76_1_1.png


Do-17 Z-2 of 8/KG76 Luftwaffe, 1940.

Do17Z_KG76_8_1.png
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back