Had to put my girl down

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Torch

Senior Master Sergeant
Feb 9, 2006
Florida
My Stella had some seizures come over her with out warning, had an MRI done on the 24th and they found a brain tumor, never let her come out of anesthesia. It's unbelievable how much we miss her already.R.I.P. girl

Attachments

• Work 011.jpg
    Work 011.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 175
Torch, you have my deepest and most sincere condolences I know, understand, and share your feelings. I still see and feel my two "girls" Breena, my IW and Meika my little Shiba Inu. She was a beautiful "girl"

:( I'm very sorry to hear about that. My deepest condolences....

I'm very sorry. We had to put down our rescue spaniel, Nina. She had a lump on her spleen. When they opened her up, they found it had metastasized to her stomach. Like you, we never let her come out of anaesthesia.

Thank you all. Our previous dog, Mikey, died of congestive heart failure. That was very drawn out. He went to sleep in my daughter's room, and, somewhere in the morning (my wife and I were out of the house by 6), he moved, and my daughter found him halfway into his crate when she got up. She called a neighbor, as nether my wife nor I could leave work, and they took care of everything.

Since Mikey was in failing health for close to a year, there was very little shock on our part.

They are all tough when it's time. We have no kids so Stella and our other dogs always played a major role in our life style, from driving somewhere instead of flying to just getting the greatest welcome when I'd come home from a shitty day at work, she would sense when I was about to have an argument with the wife and distract me and calm me down. Picked up her ashes today and there were more tears...C'est la vie

Sorry to hear. My condolences. Sounds like she lived a happy life in a loving family. What more can you ask of life? Ya done good for her, man! And now she's in a better place. Chin up, brother!
Wes

Condolences! We lost our little Sushi on Boxing Day. He had progressive renal failure and it hit him hard starting Christmas Eve. We still dearly miss the little bugger.

Chris

Attachments

• Sushi 14.JPG
    Sushi 14.JPG
    103.4 KB · Views: 123
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    759.8 KB · Views: 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back