Dodge reveals hardcore Challenger

Just a quick one
I guess you can't copyright colour schemes but those two cars look very Mustang/Carol Shelby. Is that Dodge's way of saying they're after Ford (Mustang) market share? Or are they both under the same roof now? I've no idea where the US motor industry is these days
 
The original Challenger was ment to take on the Mustang, so why change the rivalry :D
 
No Bucky, I agree....

I'd also rather have a '70 Hemi Challenger or Hemi Cuda, both with shaker hood though, manual or automatic....doesn't bother me. 8)
 
The original Challenger was ment to take on the Mustang, so why change the rivalry :D
I wasn't implying that they should
simply that I tend to recognise those livery schemes as Shelby/Ford
 
Last edited:
I hear ya Njaco. I sure regret trading off my '70 Chevelle. But then again, my dad had a '55 Belair convertible and a '57 Belair hardtop......in '55 and '57. When he went into the Air Force, he had his dad sell them. :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back