DOES ANYONE KNOW THE FINAL KILL TALLY FOR THE GREMANS PER TYPE

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Most Greman products were named after katz, but the Blude Hund must have been an exception unless a hund and a katz got together and made merry (or is that mary?). I once saw a katz-of-nine-tails and it was funny.

Maybe we should come up with misspelled things more often. I am sorry I missidentified our Datch engineer. I thought he might have been Greman living in the Nuthurlunds. It was a craptacular misteake and I despite myself for it.

Last edited:
Goad moaning! I was jist pissing by this establishment, and thought I hurd talc of Gremans. Duz Rene know of the dislaxia probelemm on this fouroom?

The Story of Laddle Rat Rotten Hut, a Greman Ferry Tail

Once prawn term there worsted ladle gull hoe lift wider mudder on the itch of a lodge, dock forest. She wanted to sea her gamma and had go threw the forrest to gut there. Inner forest lift a bag, bad wuf and he saw ladle rat rotten hut as she wondered down the road. He new where she was going, and rushed to the gamma's house where he kilter and ate 'er. He donned her clothes and took her place onner couch.

Just then ladle rat rotten hut arrived and came in. She said, "Gamma, water bag nose you have!" and the bag, bad wuf said, "All the butter to hear you wif …" and then ladle rat rotten hut said, "Gamma, watt bag eyes you have!" and the bag, bad wuf said, "all the batter to sea yew with." Laddle rat rotten hut said, "Gamma, watt bag teeth yer have!" and the bog, bad wuf sprang offer the counch and went to ate her up, too, but ladle rat rotten hut pulled out her 44 Magnum and shottim dead as a door nale.

The moral of the ferry tail is that all ladle gulls should recognize their Gamma on sight, and bring a gon with them in case of a bag, bad wuf, preferably a 44 Magnum gon, if she feels lucky … just like Dotty Hurry in the movies. Doya feel lucky, punk wuf? Well, doya?

Last edited:
Furen diesen threaden: Das Internet is nicht fuer gefingerclicken und giffengrabben. Ist easy droppenpacket der routers und overloaden der backbone mit der spammen unt der me-tooen. Ist nicht fuer gewerken bei das dumpkopfen. Das mausclicken sichtseeren keepen das bandwit-spewin hans in das pockets muss; relaxen und watchen das cursorblinken.

I think we are saying we would rather stay friends and not answer this rather than have another slugging match, which is what this will end up being

group-hug3-300x225.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a total by type for the Germans, but DO have a pretty decent total by name and unit along with victory claims. Maybe someone in here has the type flown by the units and we can come up with an approximate total.

For instance, the top three aces were all Bf 109 drivers. Erich Rudorffer was number 7 with 224 kills and I believe he scored all his in various Fw 190's. Others I am not so sure about, but maybe someone else out there is? At least a few of the top guys changed types in mid-stream, including Allied aces, too.

Anyone want to try? Not just for Germany, but maybe for a good cross section of the top 10 - 15 by country to start with? I'm not interested in revised totals; this database will stick with the officially-recognized totals when the war ended. If you want to do total revision that's OK, but it will be a separate effort by you.

I'm looking for the data when the war ended, not the data as we see them today.

Last edited:
The Story of Laddle Rat Rotten Hut, a Greman Ferry Tail

Once prawn term there worsted ladle gull hoe lift wider mudder on the itch of a lodge, dock forest. She wanted to sea her gamma and had go threw the forrest to gut there. Inner forest lift a bag, bad wuf and he saw ladle rat rotten hut as she wondered down the road. He new where she was going, and rushed to the gamma's house where he kilter and ate 'er. He donned her clothes and took her place onner couch.

Just then ladle rat rotten hut arrived and came in. She said, "Gamma, water bag nose you have!" and the bag, bad wuf said, "All the butter to hear you wif …" and then ladle rat rotten hut said, "Gamma, watt bag eyes you have!" and the bag, bad wuf said, "all the batter to sea yew with." Laddle rat rotten hut said, "Gamma, watt bag teeth yer have!" and the bog, bad wuf sprang offer the counch and went to ate her up, too, but ladle rat rotten hut pulled out her 44 Magnum and shottim dead as a door nale.

The moral of the ferry tail is that all ladle gulls should recognize their Gamma on sight, and bring a gon with them in case of a bag, bad wuf, preferably a 44 Magnum gon, if she feels lucky … just like Dotty Hurry in the movies. Doya feel lucky, punk wuf? Well, doya?

My god, thats like reading Welsh!

as per LW day fighter units including ZG twins many histories have not been written in fact we do not know the T/E final victory tallies. Jagdwaffe units per se can only be trusted in some light, units like JG 300 and 301 overclaimed heavily when flying Wilde Sau missions and even as such on day fighter ops for the folks back home. JG 7 comes to mind with the mind blowing number of over 450 kills in which only about 200 can be confirmed if that.

thanks to Dr. J. Prien and his histories from Eutin we have some handle on what at least was claimed not necessarily confirmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back