**** DONE: 1/32 Bf109F-4 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Andy, gonna take the rest of the week rather than rush, got all the secondary decals on today,so that's done, initially was going to fast track and leave them off but didn't feel right.

Will gloss over everything tomorrow and flat coat Wednesday, in the mean time will get the remaining bits finished and fitted....undercarriage, prop and spinner..canopy..etc with final pics on the weekend to wrap it up....sorry for dragging behind fellas....

Thanks,

well I've got the flat coat done, but you're not seeing anything different from the last post, so i won't bore you with pics just yet. still got a few hours work still to go probably all on the weekend now as I have work up to the eyeballs and tomorrow a fellow staff member is retiring just shy of 30 years service, got to to get certain benefits that change come the new year and would cost him should he stay a while longer, so that will tie up time tomorrow..

Thanks Charles, glad to see you have stopped by.

Not sure i will get completely done tomorrow but will give it a good shake, second flat coat on this afternoon, masks off, prop still to have a flat coat tomorrow after painting today..and then getting the fiddly bits on...

Ok here is the state of play...99% done, been at it on and off during the day and then had to go out so that stopped me from finishing....

Attachments

• 64_Flat coat  final Bits_1146.jpg
    64_Flat coat final Bits_1146.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 65_Flat Coat  Final Bits_1147.jpg
    65_Flat Coat Final Bits_1147.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 70
  • 66_Flat coat  Final Bits_1149.jpg
    66_Flat coat Final Bits_1149.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 70

Users who are viewing this thread

Back