**** DONE: 1/48 Bf-109F-4 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm asking because I've seen some very seriously andrea mechanics that are in the poses that are great and I added to the ICM will be done, a good diorama

Now that I have a few days off to get me back pus and today I started to paint camouflage gave top, RLM79, RLM75, RLM71

first pic given three base colors, and retry the RLM75

IMG_3984.JPG

the pics challenges given retry the RLM71 and RLM79

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3985.JPG

IMG_3986.JPG

IMG_3987.JPG

IMG_3988.JPG

Now with painted finish below, are some small paint touch-ups and next step, declas and the weathering. I have that looks like it is picking up colored

IMG_3993.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_3996.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

three pics more,
The first is the belt still remains to touch up the paint, the second of Capony and masked and ready for paint film (I'm thinking to follow the advice he gave me wayne time also does interior painting). and finally the photo leaks and clean paint sto start

IMG_4000.JPG

IMG_4001.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG

come soon.......

IMG_3998.JPG

IMG_3999.JPG

three pics more,
The first is the belt still remains to touch up the paint, the second of Capony and masked and ready for paint film (I'm thinking to follow the advice he gave me wayne time also does interior painting). and finally the photo leaks and clean paint sto start.

Awesome details... great seatbelts... properly hollowed out exhaust tips! The camo scheme is an interesting one... was the mottling on the light blue bottom intentional?

thanks to all folks

Awesome details... great seatbelts... properly hollowed out exhaust tips! The camo scheme is an interesting one... was the mottling on the light blue bottom intentional?

properly hollowed out exhaust tips
exhausts were coming and so are emptied.

was the mottling on the light blue bottom intentional?
if they are intentionally made​​, it's a method that always or almost always do in my paintings especially in the intrados.
I explain how I do it:
Black paint primer with the base color (in this case rlm76) give specific layers 3 very dilute the first general to give the base color to work, the second low pressure and very close to the area to be painted panel by panel give the appearance of mottling and the final I also doing something very general clause over beyond where you see that there also remained the mottled appearance to give another different use. this is how I do the only thing according to the precedence of the plane I do more or less exaggerated by the theme of the qualities of the paint

thanks my friend, thanks

today I dedicate to putting on the decals and paint touch him and gave him the layers of protection to prevent damage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back