**** DONE: 1/48 Bf-109F-4 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Sergio do you know what is a difference between a dog and a cat?

A dog looking at a man thinks.. he gives me food and water , heat and place to sleep at his home, he must be the God.
A cat looking at a man thinks .. he gives me food and water , heat and place to sleep at his home, I must be the God.

Hhmmmmm.... i think my Daughter must be a cat then ????

because in the end I'll leave the engine if you ever make a diorama with me I got 109 e galand ready and I do not care more about the issue, engine hood closed and ready for the next step

Are they talking bad about me dad?

1003232_10202219927929887_124150585_n.jpg

Don't worry, they are BAD men. It's ok, they don't understand.

1002435_10201384217037637_1176752619_n.jpg

as I am not going to ride the engine I dedicate myself to go closing everything you had open so that the engine would be.

IMG_3412.JPG

IMG_3413.JPG

and this work remain hidden or directly without mounting

CIMG1663.jpg

CIMG1675.jpg

CIMG1676.jpg

CIMG1677.jpg

CIMG1684.jpg

CIMG1686.jpg

CIMG1738.jpg

CIMG1744.jpg

CIMG1748.jpg

CIMG1749.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, some serious detailing there Sergio.

but as if I missed the part of the distributor, fuel pumps and I can not leave the view engine so it is a job that runs out of view.

I had wanted to detail a motro a me109 is one of the most beautiful productions I've seen, the engineer who designed the distributions of the wiring and pipes did gladly, other engines are more chaotic, to make me look upon it with a DB 601a for my Me109-E7

Thanks all fellas.

I was thinking of making a small diorama with the engine and the plane but the evidence for making and painting figures were nothing good I have to practice a lot more with the painting of the figures but the project will be this:
the plane being manipulated by 3 mechanics to open the engine cover two other working on the engine to prepare it to change the engine of the plane to take the part of a large and pronounced engine oil leak.
but of course first I have to learn to paint figures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back