**** DONE: 1/48 Bf-109F-4 - Winter War / Eastern Front WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Kit: messerschmitt bf 109 f-4 hasegawa #09011 also listed as J11
Scale: 1/48
aftermarket addons: none.

My third and final kit in this GB, is the me 109 f-4 Obfw. Eberhard von Boremski, pilot of the 9 / JG 3, May 1942

kit

CIMG1529.jpg

109_boremski.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
in the end, will not place the engine on the plane, the cat (I think) was uploaded to the table and was turned me the box, when I go home I found it all on the floor, when reviewing what tnia that have is that the part of the Injection pump and other is gone for no more so I searched it appears that the engine is useless until you get him the back or buy another to back this part.

I started as always the cockpit, that detail a little leftover pieces of plastic and some wires
This is how it comes

CIMG1544.jpg

This is how you stop missing the fuel line

CIMG1549.jpg

CIMG1575.jpg

Now you stay so until I see if I feel like eating my head to make the engine part or directly and as I shut the engine has used for something else

Attachments

• CIMG1550.jpg
    CIMG1550.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
I think the cat did it cattily. It's the time to say Goodbye to it. If not you will find his urine in the airbrush cup soon. Then its poo.

I think the cat did it cattily. It's the time to say Goodbye to it. If not you will find his urine in the airbrush cup soon. Then its poo.

no longer as catnip've walled, has been unable to leave the small courtyard ready, now if I'm not in the room the cat can not and may enter because the door is always closed on the small does not come with the products we use can not be an oversight, thought the cat would be better and would behave well.

Do never trust cats. These are nasty and spiteful. If you try to stop them in any way they find another way you can't predict. And losses are always serious.

Sorry to hear about your cat troubles! I see you've elected to do a green/brown scheme? Not Hans Phillip's white-washed F-4 shown on the box? That would've been a good companion to my 190A-4.

So glad I don't have a cat though we do have our neighbours cat popping in most days, so I do keep the hanger door closed. My problem is a couple of Hippos (Labradors'), get in the way of their tails and you could end up with a broken leg, imagine how a delicate plastic model would suffer.
b0227.gif

Nice detail once again Sergio, your obviously a man who enjoys doing fiddly bits.

Lmao, Andy. I agree, never, ever turn your back on a cat. Demon spawn is what they are.

Sergio, very nice start on the 109.

Do never trust cats. These are nasty and spiteful. If you try to stop them in any way they find another way you can't predict. And losses are always serious.

are not so bad cats, but it's like all like to be the last to say the things that always go back and are the most annealed (it is an expression that means they are very very spiteful), but who choose love him as I love and that's rewarding, plus you have no dependence on a dog that always has to be on top of it, the cat is more independent

Sorry to hear about your cat troubles! I see you've elected to do a green/brown scheme? Not Hans Phillip's white-washed F-4 shown on the box? That would've been a good companion to my 190A-4.

they do not make the plane philip's for the reason that the plane I'm doing is I stay in the pipeline F4 icm, and 5 years ago by utiilizar Cutex to remove putty, plastic reacted and got rid of union soften the plastic contour and this collapse and cover 2mm, remained in almost 6 mm disaster and I wanted to remove the thorn

Sergio do you know what is a difference between a dog and a cat?

A dog looking at a man thinks.. he gives me food and water , heat and place to sleep at his home, he must be the God.
A cat looking at a man thinks .. he gives me food and water , heat and place to sleep at his home, I must be the God.

Last edited:
Sergio do you know what is a difference between a dog and a cat?

A dog looking at a man thinks.. he gives me food and water , heat and place to sleep at his home, he must be the God.
A cat looking at a man thinks .. he gives me food and water , heat and place to sleep at his home, I must be the God.

:lol: :lol:

already knew, hahaha, it's good very good

Who could dispute this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back