**** DONE: 1/32 P-39Q - Mediterranean Theater of Operations (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

There is something wrong for sure because it takes ages to upload just one photo (447K) and I need to go to bed, because it's 1 am.
I will try again tomorrow.
Alberto

Funny, it seems that now it works:
DSCN1291.JPG

DSCN1300 bis.JPG
DSCN1301 bis.JPG
DSCN1295 bis.JPG
DSCN1294.JPG

DSCN1302.JPG
DSCN1303.JPG
DSCN1297.JPG

Alberto

Yes, I tried to change the background colour that was bad but the result is worst
Alberto

Tried to change background colour again, a bit better but not so much.
DSCN1301 bis.JPG
DSCN1295 ter.JPG

Besides the GB, today I will take new pictures, taking advantage from the daylight.
Alberto

So, here we are.

Pictures taken outside to the benefit of colours and details.

DSCN1311.JPG

DSCN1321.JPG
DSCN1320.JPG
DSCN1322.JPG
DSCN1310.JPG

Some details

DSCN1312.JPG
DSCN1313.JPG
DSCN1317.JPG
DSCN1314.JPG
DSCN1307.JPG

Some showing the underside

DSCN1324.JPG
DSCN1326.JPG

That's it, I hope you like her.
My further step will be to arrange a little diorama, just the ground with some grass may be, to permanently display the bird with all cowling elements.

Alberto

Yes, start a new thread beginning with "****FINISHED", copy and paste your entry info and post the 6 mandatory pics and any others you'd liek the judges to look at.

Angles.JPG

That's a real beauty Alberto. When you make the diorama, run a little clear gloss varnish over the cannon shell cases, to give them more of a metallic sheen, and a contrast between the cases and the warheads.

That's a real beauty Alberto. When you make the diorama, run a little clear gloss varnish over the cannon shell cases, to give them more of a metallic sheen, and a contrast between the cases and the warheads.

Many thanks Terry for your message.
In facts those cases were already glossy painted, but at the end I sprayed a flat coat on everything ...
I will take care of that a.s.a.p.
Alberto

Users who are viewing this thread

Back