**** DONE: 1/48 Arado Ar234B-2 - Jet/Recon/Transport GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Found these excellent pics of the Lotfe bomb sight that will help me:

ar234peri4-2.jpg

DCP_0115.jpg

Did a bit of work on the side whilst dealing with my Dora issues. Painted up the engine exhaust using a mixture of silver, black, and red and then slapped these parts into the nacelles.

13021001.jpg

13021002.jpg

Yeah, I know. Got lazy and used a brush.

Good stuff Andy, and nowt wrong with using a brush - I only normally use an airbrush for overall painting, and then not always. Everything else is by hairy stick.

Thanks Igor. Back to the cockpit...

Finished bomb sight ready to be installed:

13021101.jpg

The Eduard PE pedals have been installed and brake lines added to the back of the cylinders. Please ignore the seat pad. Having installed the padded rest, I'm now doubtful that this pad would have been there on the real bird. If it doesn't easily pop out, I'll do a better paint job on it later. I'd welcome opinions/facts on whether this pad was in the bucket.

Another thing that can be seen is the beginnings of two engine instruments on the right front console. These are cut out kit decals which promptly deteriorated under the setting solution so the whole decal sheet has now been coated with a sealer which I'll allow to fully cure before I do more here.

13021102.jpg

13021103.jpg

13021104.jpg

Thanks for looking guys. Once again, please offer up any helpful critiques.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back