**** DONE: 1/48 Bf109E-4/7 Trop - Mediterranean Theatre of Operations

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Jeff Hunt

1st Lieutenant
Jul 20, 2012
Guelph Ontario Canada
Username Jeff Hunt
Name Jeff
Category Beginner
Scale 1:48
Manufacturer Tamiya
Aftermarket OOB

Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:
This should be another great group build with lots and lots of choices to be made.

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Looks like a great kit! I'm also building a newer Tamiya kit for this GB. Tamiya gets such good marks for their kits so I'm anxious to see what the fuss is all about!

good choice for this GB,

it was on my list of candidates but in the end I decided by others and saetta to me asked my wife,

I encourage you with is a good model and watch lace wings are very treacherous in this kit.

Had a chance to get started this past weekend and as usual I began with the cockpit. Nothing like some photos to show where a few touchups are needed and these will be taken care of next time I return to the workbench which has now been moved out of the sunroom and back down to the basement. It is getting a tad chilly in these parts to be sitting in an unheated room and a decided lack of sunshine.

ert.JPG

fdag.JPG

ho.JPG

s.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

Nice start to the cockpit! Did you apply the seatbelts as a decal? I've read of people cutting them out and glueing them into place with the backing on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back