*** DONE 1/48 BP Defiant NF Mk.II - Night War of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Nice work on the guns Sergio! The clear parts are a bit on the yellow side yes?

yes it's a big s*****, as the plane that have taken reference is the one in the museum and this with yellowish crystals as they have done the same transparent but for what the plane is already good, my idea was to make in vacouforme but still is a technique I have to practice to get some good results

well I'm having a lot trouble of having problems with the assembly of the actuators of the landing gear, I hope to get paste fotograbados in position with cyano it has not been able to anything that has been moved or manipulated has jumped shedding.

After devoting a few hours doing tests adjustments and preparation of paintings that touched me touch the plane and gave the glossy varnish, I used the polyurethane varnish vallejo, which has a brightness that I liked pity that is not resistant to certain products

IMG_5226_zpsnkehii7c.jpg

IMG_5227_zpsxu5a2e3p.jpg

IMG_5228_zps0fzogmdp.jpg

IMG_5229_zpszvgfbvj8.jpg

IMG_5230_zpsc6silrex.jpg

Now until it dry the varnish and to place decals

thanks boys, after the plane glossy varnish I start to put the decals, of course.
IMG_5255_zpstt1mavsk.jpg

IMG_5256_zps08wwgkua.jpg

and gives me heart attack me in a thousand pieces part of the decal and I have no spare I buy it

IMG_5254_zpsuhj1lgoi.jpg

this mold this wretched, poor thing, has happened all, someday I will be able to finish

Users who are viewing this thread

Back