*** Done 1/48 Ju 88 G6 - Night War of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Damn, I gotta get me some of that tubing. Sergio, did you mark the frame arrestors to keep them identified? They are each slightly different and you need to watch where the go.

The
Damn, I gotta get me some of that tubing. Sergio, did you mark the frame arrestors to keep them identified? They are each slightly different and you need to watch where the go.

The arrestors that point slightly downwards go on the interior side of the engine... at least that's what my research indicated.

yes a make one mark in the interior of any exhaust

The arrestors that point slightly downwards go on the interior side of the engine... at least that's what my research indicated.

of course, from what I've seen in the plane there reviews online and in books seems that the exhausts are pointing down, but neither hurts to make a mark for each

If I'm not mistaken, the instruction sheet got the part location wrong so be careful. The holes do not match the pins on the exhausts in some cases. All of the exhausts have a bend outward, which is correct but one pair also bends downward slightly. As John said, those go on the fuselage side of the nacelles.

unable to have one after the plane is progressing slowly with the phase of re-painting.
this in this way to see what you think.

IMG_5206_zpsebkekaru.jpg

IMG_5207_zps99bsugo5.jpg

IMG_5208_zps1sjuoemg.jpg

IMG_5209_zpsy7uhh56j.jpg

IMG_5210_zpscbdloeaq.jpg

IMG_5217_zpsnoh7jfqe.jpg

finally they have finished uploading pictures, failing to place the marks of the tail, and so is paint in a few days I hope to have it finished painting phase and move forward.

IMG_5218_zps2xng0dbu.jpg

IMG_5219_zpsylpwzuor.jpg

IMG_5220_zpsdhyhg5nx.jpg

IMG_5221_zpszlpmsuex.jpg

IMG_5222_zps5uxtwfgp.jpg

IMG_5225_zpslwslmzfk.jpg

IMG_5223_zpsttqiejrj.jpg

IMG_5224_zpsinbpgpkn.jpg

be honest the way it looks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back