*** Done 1/48 Ju 88 G6 - Night War of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I put the disaster that happened to me, it does not have much problem despintarlo but nothing more than the RLM83, before release and after the problems I suffered with fw189 and mistel learned a good abase be protected before giving more amount of paint, so before taking the RLM83 gave a coat of Humbrol enamel varnish to seal the part made so far.
disaster came because the compressor was blocked and stopped giving the required flow to replenish the air flow conditions and began to drop small blows air compressor and repairing support I got so I stand to fix this it is a curse

IMG_5144_zpsfmnbx86e.jpg

IMG_5147_zpsqgcozfuj.jpg

IMG_5148_zpsngiy7kzp.jpg

IMG_5149_zpsglukluuq.jpg

IMG_5150_zpsgpmfkdss.jpg

IMG_5151_zpssvdaqjr8.jpg

IMG_5152_zpshpm25mhj.jpg

IMG_5153_zpsy0aysjrl.jpg

IMG_5154_zps7hekrpko.jpg

IMG_5155_zpsvywfu38c.jpg

NIce work Sergio.. it sounds like you averted a big disaster withe the compressor malfunctioning. I think the biggest challenge of these types of schemes is getting the paint/thinner mixture right.

thanks you boys...

we go with the case ... as you can see I'm doing things I painted propellers and wheels have tops lists train landing and primed for painting in black.
and the wheels start to get dirty to give the appearance of wear

IMG_5187_zps6owmotcu.jpg

in this picture I try to teach what I'll do with the guns of the aircraft.
It is a hollow aluminum tube of 0.7mm of rbmodels

IMG_5188_zpskv7hc5gy.jpg

Thanks fellas to all.

Looking good Sergio! Be careful when you get to the radar array... it's very fragile!

radar antennas are also detailed with very bad marks extraction in highly visible and very difficult to remove sites so I've decided to make them with aluminum tube 0'7mm, 0'6mm and 0'3mm (of albion alloys) for the support rod utiilizo 1 mm round tiger abs models (Spanish online store specializing in parts of ABS).
As finish what I'm doing I be able to put you the pictures that I have (I'm doing an invention to upload photos)

as I said before the workaround already done repaired the notebook,+ pics

Here you can see the pieces that make up two of the antennas an assembled

IMG_5197_zpskuutlgbl.jpg

IMG_5198_zpshgwu7eb1.jpg

The following are the antennas finished

IMG_5200_zpshutp9dld.jpg

IMG_5199_zpseauh6hc0.jpg

Flame arresters

IMG_5204_zpsqjeigmkf.jpg

IMG_5205_zpsoa15erur.jpg

now I have to see how they support the position of the wheels to follow the advice that Andy gave me to the effect of weight on wheels

tx guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back