*** Done 1/48 Ju 88 G6 - Night War of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

hello friends and colleagues.

I spent time offline and away from home so I have abandoned work and try to do it on time but I think I can. You remember I had a son a few days ago, well, in the region where I live (Catalonia), there is an epidemic of colds that affects babies and gives bronchitis, so my poor son has been in intensive care (ICU) for 6 days and another 4 days observation at the hospital is 110 km from my home and now i was not recover after the wife and I, ire and resuming projects that trtare to catch up soon, but always with the agreement Failure to do so crazy.

so if not for the next morning you put more progress.

I hope your son recovers very soon Sergio. Nothing worse than a child being ill and not being able to help.

thanks to all the passage and small scare this well and at home, now a lost time if you can ... imprimi the plane in black as always when the base color is gray

IMG_5088_zpstlhjf282.jpg

IMG_5086_zpskdltmqgt.jpg

IMG_5087_zpspbix8o1c.jpg

thanks boys

according to the instruction says the H95 base color is gray smoke but looking online I saw that some RLM76 paint it but the plane goes RLM77 I saw was similar to FS36493 Gunze has direct reference to the H338 so I put paint base color

IMG_5097.JPG

to finish before the three other colors

IMG_5095.JPG

IMG_5096.JPG

IMG_5100.JPG

IMG_5099.JPG

IMG_5101.JPG

IMG_5102.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5098.JPG
    IMG_5098.JPG
    655.6 KB · Views: 75