*** Done 1/48 Ju 88 G6 - Night War of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks fellas, So far the work without problems, continue with the installation I found that pretty complicated lace paneling above do not match between the two sides of the fuselage so you have to watch it work it and work it yourself.

it was normal for me to leave him so cheap not cost me € 25 something serious.

IMG_4970_zpsji5vixao.jpg

IMG_4971_zpspmqfuyfg.jpg

IMG_4972_zpsgxfxcywr.jpg

IMG_4973_zpsnjtimiel.jpg

IMG_4974_zps8bsam4kf.jpg

IMG_4975_zpsf0nqrswz.jpg

So I have to leave job well, cyano and patience so that it must be like has seen that such

Attachments

• IMG_4970_zpsji5vixao.jpg
    IMG_4970_zpsji5vixao.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_4971_zpspmqfuyfg.jpg
    IMG_4971_zpspmqfuyfg.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4972_zpsgxfxcywr.jpg
    IMG_4972_zpsgxfxcywr.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_4973_zpsnjtimiel.jpg
    IMG_4973_zpsnjtimiel.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 50
because if it is not the end of humanity or anything, it's the way that I have to work,,,,, let's good work but has already solved some stretches beyond adjusted here and the way the site , as have a few minutes I make pictures and I've put it to you to tell me what you think

The Ju 88 G is probably my most favorite NF. You seam to have made a great start.
Not the easiest to build, but makes up into a superb model....

Perseverance Sergio. Great start and the little set back will be taken care of with a bit of time and talent...both of which you have.

Cheers,

Jeff

thanks boys...

I was a little busy and I could do a little but not much you need to work, but hey how important this almost solved the problem of the lace ....

IMG_5004_zpsjuvdjxru.jpg

IMG_5005_zpsfwt1tvnd.jpg

thanks you boys

but something did little to aircraft, engines and landing gear

IMG_5012_zpsuvtup1y1.jpg

the front hollow station is empty and would look around to close with a scrap piece I make some lids that I stick and painted RLM02

IMG_5011_zpso8glgyd7.jpg

parts of the landing gear half-painted

IMG_5013_zpsm4aw6dbw.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back