*** Done 1/48 Ju 88 G6 - Night War of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hi Sergio! Are you still working on your Ju88? You should join in... Andy is kicking my ass in the detail department. I'm going to have to put working LED lights in the instrument panel in order to take the yellow jersey from him. In all seriousness, I'd love to see your work on this plane. Especially when it comes to the camo scheme... you are very good at these complicated patterns.

Hello and thank you all for your comments, I have been disconnected the day end of the year I was born small Eneko and I is being complicated to get to do anything, and almost normal'll see when and how long do I have to make do something. thanks again mates

unions are now unified with Vallejo plastic putty and almost ready to be primed the plane

IMG_5075_zps7budvfs1.jpg

IMG_5076_zps91cbqryx.jpg

IMG_5077_zps7peqxxiw.jpg

John and Andy G5 parts are difficult to place eye to go with them, they are rather small holes position in my mold.

Nice work Sergio! Looks like she's ready for paint. I'm assuming that you are going to put the ventral cannon barrels in after painting? I agree about the lack of locating pins in the model make it difficult to align the parts.

Thanks for the heads up Sergio. Did you end up putting a weight in the tail? I have a hard time believing it would be needed so if your model sits properly, I won't bother.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back