**** DONE: 1/48 F-15E STRIKE EAGLE - Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woody

Master Sergeant
Jan 17, 2011
IL.
user name: woody
name: jerry
category:2 inter.
model: F-15E
kit: Revell 1/48
acce:OOB

I havent really figured out what markings i will be using yet so we are just going to have to wing it for now i might add some scratch stuff.

the kit.
002-22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys i have been googling this aircraft looking for different paint schemes and markings so getting closer to starting. I will be leaving for chicago in about 3hrs i will be there for 4 days hope i can locate a couple hobby shops and get to them if time permitts.

Al's Hobbies in Elmhurst, Venture Hobbies in Wheeling and La Grange Hobbies in La Grange are the best I know. Nothing really in the city anymore.

Here is a few sprue shots and a start on the exhaust nozzles. just got back from chicago.

002-23.jpg

001-23.jpg

003-17.jpg

004-8.jpg

Thanks guys, well lets see i smoothed out the injector marks in the intake runners and glued halfs together.got the nozzles done there was 15 control rods per each one the photo was taken before the second batch of rods installed. and one ejection seat glued.

003-18.jpg

004-9.jpg

006-7.jpg

007-3.jpg

005-9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back