**** DONE: 1/48 F-15E STRIKE EAGLE - Home Country Modern Aircraft/Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks guys. I realized i dont have the correct colors for this build the cockpit calls out for dark gull gray does anyone have FS number for this and also the exhaust nozzles what would a good color to start with them.

The tire annd wheels seem nice

001-24.jpg

Things seem to be fitting real good so far.

002-24.jpg

Thanks guys. I did get some painting done today and then it happend the argument between me and the compressor sparks flew smoke drifted up and it was over now it lays in the yard all quite. but did get the cockpit parts sprayed.

Here are some pics of what i got sprayed.

002-25.jpg

The I.P. still got a ways to go.

001-25.jpg

004-10.jpg

003-19.jpg

Sorry to hear about the compressor, had one pack up on me in the middle of a camo job. Had to finish with a brush, it looked weird.

Thanks guys well i got the compressor taken care of so back in buisness. I started paintng on the seats i found some photos online using my trusty HAIRY STICK i colored the seat cushions a light tan which Iam not 100% thats right and painted the handles yellow much more to do and a lot of touchup.

I have been waiting on I.P. not sure of the coloring on the screens i was thinking transparent green over white or even maybe silver any ideas on this thanks.

001-26.jpg

a good pic of the tire and wheels

f-15e_28_of_39.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back