Apr 11, 2012 #142 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA.
Apr 11, 2012 #143 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,278 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk looks good Glenn
Apr 11, 2012 #144 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Can't wait to see more Picts!, Picts! Picts! (Not to rush you, or anything.)
Apr 19, 2012 Thread starter #145 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Not much to show, but I am working on it again. I filled the joint sink marks and sanded and polished again, then shot the black on. Next I'll begin the masking for the second shade of silver. Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
Not much to show, but I am working on it again. I filled the joint sink marks and sanded and polished again, then shot the black on. Next I'll begin the masking for the second shade of silver.
Apr 19, 2012 #146 Crimea_River Marshal 47,761 16,282 Joined Nov 16, 2008 Location Calgary Looking forward to more Glenn.
Apr 20, 2012 #147 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. Next stage should be good then....
Apr 20, 2012 #148 Airframes Benevolens Magister 64,233 15,154 Joined Aug 24, 2008 Location Cheshire, UK Looking forward to the next bit Glenn.
Apr 20, 2012 Thread starter #149 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Did about an hour of masking tonight. Still have a couple of hours to go before the next paint. Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
Apr 20, 2012 #150 meatloaf109 1st Lieutenant 6,731 325 Joined Jan 1, 2012 Location north carolina Excellent! Very nice work on that nasty ol' seam! Good to see you back at it.
Apr 21, 2012 #151 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,562 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra That snout came up a treat Glenn and for your forte, shade masking.
Apr 22, 2012 #152 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. Looking very nice Glenn!
Apr 22, 2012 Thread starter #153 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Thanks guys. Still working on the masking but getting close to finishing it.
Apr 22, 2012 #154 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Keep pressin on matey. Good save, lookin a treat.
Apr 23, 2012 #155 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. look forward to the next bit!
Apr 23, 2012 #156 Gnomey Globetrotting Surgeon General Staff Mod 75,880 11,599 Joined Nov 28, 2004 Location Bristol / Southsea / Royal Deeside, UK Website www.flickr.com Coming along nicely Glenn! Looking forward to the painting.
Apr 23, 2012 Thread starter #157 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois I finished the masking and spayed on the Bright Silver. I've got to admit that right now I'm pretty sick of spraying silver paint. My hands look like they belong to the tin man! One more panel to spray with a darker tone and the masks will come off. Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
I finished the masking and spayed on the Bright Silver. I've got to admit that right now I'm pretty sick of spraying silver paint. My hands look like they belong to the tin man! One more panel to spray with a darker tone and the masks will come off.
Apr 23, 2012 #158 Aaron Brooks Wolters Brigadier General 16,554 2,428 Joined Jul 28, 2007 Location Abingdon, VA. All taped up and no where to go. Looking very good Glenn. I'll get my coat.
Apr 23, 2012 #159 javlin 1st Lieutenant 6,299 2,406 Joined Nov 20, 2007 Location MS You are getting there Glenn I like this silver over the other should be a good contrast
Apr 23, 2012 Thread starter #160 T Bolt Colonel 14,263 4,827 Joined Mar 24, 2010 Location Chicago, Illinois Thanks Kevin, and you've been hanging around Terry too long Aaron.