--> **** DONE: 1/48 F6F-5K HELLCAT DRONE - Post-War Warbirds

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks gents. Most of the scratch is by guess and by golly with the Mk. I Eyeball thrown in and thankfully that part is now over. Painting the interior now with the last of my U.S. interior green. The seat and framework has been painted a darker interior green. The mess of scratch building, not shown, 8 cards of various thickness and 10 packs of Evergreen strip...

Thanks guys. Was about to close it up and said, screw it. I need rudder pedals, control stick and a better way to mount the I.P.. The control stick comes from the spares box and I'll make the rudder pedals(is there no end to this?) The kit would have one mount the I.P. decal to some plastic at the front of the cockpit after the fuselage is together. I really can't see this happening so my next thought was to use the really nicely detail spare panel from the Eduard kit but that would require some heavy modification and destruction of my side consoles so I traced around it on some card, filed and painted it and will apply the decal when dry.

Users who are viewing this thread